Salmon With Orange And Dried Apricot In Spicy Butter Sauce.
You can have Salmon With Orange And Dried Apricot In Spicy Butter Sauce using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon With Orange And Dried Apricot In Spicy Butter Sauce
- It’s of SPICY BUTTER SAUCE.
- It’s 100 grams of butter.
- You need 2 tsp of fine chili powder.
- You need 2 tsp of sweet paprika.
- Prepare 1 small of orange flesh.
- You need 2 tbsp of thinly slice dried apricots.
- It’s 2 tbsp of thinly slice orange zest.
- It’s 2 slice of salmon fillet.
- It’s dash of salt.
Salmon With Orange And Dried Apricot In Spicy Butter Sauce step by step
- Paper towel dry the salmon and season with salt then broiled / grilled it both side about 20 to 25 minutes or longer depending on the thickness of the salmon then set aside.
- In a non stick pan melt the butter then add in the sweet papprika and fine chili powder and mix vigorously, then add in the orange flesh and dried apricot with the orange zest and off heat and mix well.
- Immediately pour the orange and apricot spicy butter onto the broiled or grill salmon and enjoy.
- BELOW ARE FEW IF MY RECIPE USING SPICY BUTTER,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338421-scramble-egg-with-spicy-butter https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338329-poached-eggs-with-spicy-butter https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363321-spicy-buttered-chicken-and-carrot https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341052-fennel-omelette-top-spicy-garlic-butter https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348719-spicy-buttered-egg-sandwich https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/351345-spicy-buttered-hallibut-and-carrot.
- BELOW ARE FEW ORANGE SAUCE RECIPES,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU TOO https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339890-baked-egg-and-cheese-in-orange https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333948-beer-batter-prawn-with-sauce-orange https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360656-spaghetti-and-salmon-in-orange-ginger-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343238-orange-julius-with-coconut-milk https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333904-pork-chop-in-orange-sauce.