Coffee Float. Sweeten coffee with sugar, and chill. Add one scoop of ice cream to each glass. His iced coffee float was straight espresso, with the creamer and ice cream, while I did more of the cafe americano version by adding some water to my shot of espresso before topping it with my scoop.
When you have your cold brew ready, you are pretty much already done. There you go, a delicious sweet smooth cold brew float. This is not your typical ice cream float. You can have Coffee Float using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coffee Float
- It’s 6 of floz coffee (smallest setting on a keurig).
- Prepare of Ice cream.
- You need of Nesquick (optional).
Instead, this coffee drink recipe packs a punch reminiscent of the notorious Turkish brew where the grounds are boiled right in the coffee. A pinch of cardamom adds a little Middle Eastern flavor and using low-fat frozen yogurt instead of full-fat ice cream keeps it on the lighter side. This Caramel Coffee Float is an indulgent coffee drink packed with ice cream, caramel, and chocolate. This is my favorite way to beat the Summer heat!!
Coffee Float step by step
- Choose the coffee that you will have with your ice cream. Brew this in a separate cup from the one you'll be drinking from..
- While your coffee brews, put some ice cream in your mug. Be sure to leave space for the coffee you'll be putting in. I like to pat the ice cream down with my spoon so it's completely covering the bottom..
- Now that our coffee is brewed, add 2 small spoonfuls of nesquick and stir until dissolved..
- Pour your coffee over your ice cream..
- Optional: add more ice cream so your mug is full. (This is an indulgent recipe after all! 😉).
- All done! Show me your coffee floats 🤤.
A big cup of freshly brewed espresso with ice cream. Oh yeah… the ice cream melts and sweeten the coffee. These cold brew coffee floats make a delicious treat for caffeine lovers! As a mom, the best part of every morning (and afternoon) is a big cup of coffee to look forward to. Folgers® Coffeehouse Blend is my new favorite go to coffee!