Delicious creamy coffee. I thought most of the people are already making hot coffee with the way I make. But to my surprise there are few who do not know this simple technique. Recently I made this hot coffee for few guests.
Sipping on a delicious coffee drink is a great way to start your day or to treat yourself. Creamy, whipped coffee (also known as Dalgona coffee) is the perfect way to get your coffee buzz! Thanks for sharing such great recipe. You can cook Delicious creamy coffee using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Delicious creamy coffee
- You need 1 tbsp of Nescafe coffee (grounded is preferable).
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cold milk/room temperature.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare of For garnishing Cocoa powder or cinnamon (optional).
I'm not a coffee purist so need some sweet and creamy extra in my cup. I only recently turned the bottle over. Looking to add a little flair to your coffee routine? Delicious jelly cake on table on light background.
Delicious creamy coffee step by step
- Add coffee and sugar in a cup, then add two tsp of milk gradually starting from one tsp, beat until light in color and smooth and put it aside..
- In a saucepan heat two cups of milk, make sure to close the heat when it starts to simmer..
- Once that is done, take two separate cups. Now start by adding half of the milk into the cups with adding one tsp of coffee mix and stir it..
- Once it is combined, add the rest of the milk and the left over coffee but remember not to blend it in with milk, just stir the coffee mix with the milk from the top..
- Finally, add cinnamon or cocoa powder on top and enjoy!!!.
Poppy roll on a white plate. ICYMI, creamy coffee-or Dalgona coffee, as it's truly called-has been dominating TikTok as one of the most delicious drinks to whip up. The viral trend doesn't involve many ingredients or dishes, but. A hint of cinnamon and a little sugar dress up instant coffee granules in this easy blend shared by Jane Fraser. Simply mix with boiling water for a change-of pace morning beverage.