Salted caramel coffee creamer. Stir up an all-natural and delightful addition to your morning cup of coffee with Coffee mate NATURAL BLISS Salted Caramel flavor coffee creamer. Chocolatey, caramel-y, and with just the right level of salty kick, let our salted caramel mocha coffee creamer help make your mornings delightful. Caramel-y and Chocolate-y all at once.
Stir or use frother to mix, enjoy! Two homemade coffee creamer recipes in one month, you ask? I'd apologize, but this Homemade Salted Caramel Coffee Creamer is worth it, I assure you. You can have Salted caramel coffee creamer using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salted caramel coffee creamer
- It’s 1 1/2 c of half and half.
- You need 2 tsp of instant coffee.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dark cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/4 c of caramel ice cream topping or caramel syrup.
- You need 1 tsp of course ground sea salt.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can sweetened condensed milk (caramel flavor).
I absolutely adore caramel in my coffee. Like pumpkin, but all year long. Enjoy this homemade Salted Caramel Mocha Creamer in your morning cup of coffee. Homemade coffee creamer is easy to make and and easy My husband likes his coffee black, but everyone else likes a little bit of sugar in theirs.
Salted caramel coffee creamer step by step
- Over low heat, whisk together the half and half, instant coffee, and cocoa powder until dissolved. Stir in the caramel topping, sea salt, and sweetened condensed milk. Remove from the heat and let cool..
- Store in a mason jar in the refrigerator. Go by the expiration date on the half and half container..
- Stir or shake well before using in your coffee.
This salted caramel coffee creamer does not contain trans fat or cholesterol and is low in saturated fat and sodium. This creamer is now my all time favorite. Though its SO hard to find. Salted Caramel Coffee Creamer – Alaska from Scratch. Caramel Coffee Creamer Recipe Homemade Coffee Creamer Almond Milk Coffee Creamer Iced Mocha Do It Yourself Food Salsa Dulce Chocolate Caliente Hot Chocolate Gastronomia.