Coffee Brownie Ice Cream Bars. It seems like something only achievable in dreams, but Trader Joe's Brownie Crisp Coffee Ice Cream Sandwiches make those dreams a reality. We first take two TJ's Brownie Crisps. Then, we take coffee ice cream—made with coffee syrup, Colombian coffee extract, and espresso grounds—and put a scoop between the brownies.
It's a wonderful combination that you won't be able to resist! For another chocolatey and delicious ice cream cake, you have to try my homemade Hot Fudge Swirl Ice Cream Cake! First, add the vanilla ice cream to the top of the brownie. You can cook Coffee Brownie Ice Cream Bars using 23 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coffee Brownie Ice Cream Bars
- You need of For Brownie Layer.
- It’s 4 ounces of unsalted butter (1 stick).
- Prepare 4 ounces of unsweetened chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of latge eggs.
- You need 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s of For Ice Cream Layer.
- You need 1/2 gallon of chocolate chip ice cream.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of instant coffee granules.
- You need 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar.
- You need of For Chocolate Layer.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 7 ounces of Lindt Exellence Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare of For Topping.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of cold heavy whipping Cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s of For Garnish.
- Prepare As needed of Chocolate Coffee Toffee Bark, located.
- It’s of in my profile.
Next, trim the edges of the brownie, but be sure to reserve those crumbs. We're going to use them for topping the bars. Now freeze for thirty or so minutes, then add a thick layer of creamy peanut butter. In a large bowl, combine brownie mix, melted butter, espresso powder, and vanilla.
Coffee Brownie Ice Cream Bars instructions
- Make Brownies.
- Spray a 9 by 13 inch pan with bakers spray. Line the pan with foil with ends extending over sides for easy removal of cooled brownies. Spray foil with bakers spray.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a microwave safe bowl just until melted and smooth. Cool to room temperature..
- In a bowl beat eggs, vanilla and sugar until blended.
- Add flour and salt and stir in.
- Add chicolate mixture and stir iust until uniform in color.
- Spread into prepared pan and bake 20 to 25 minutes just until a toothpick comes out with moist crumbs. Cool completely on a rack.
- Make Ice cream Layer.
- Heat cream to a boil, add sugar and coffee and stir to dissolve, refrigerate until cpld.
- Soften ice cream about 15 minutes at room temperature, transfer to a large bowl.
- Working quickly beat ice cream with cold coffee cream.
- Imediately spread evenly over cooled brownies and freeze until hard.
- Make Chocolate Layer.
- Heat cream until just under a boil and pour over chocolate, let stand 1 minute then stir smooth. Let rest 10 minutes.
- Now spread over frozen ice cream layer. Return to freezer to harden. Then cover with whipped cream toppimg.
- Make Whipped Cream Toppong.
- Beat cream until soft peaks form.
- Add sugar and vanilla and beat until it holds its shape.
- Spread evenly over chocolate layer and freeze until hard.
- Garnish with Cholate Coffee Toffee Bark.
- Remove entire dessert from pan by lifting out with foil.
- Cut into bars.
Use a hand mixer or wooden spoon to mix. Pour batter into prepared baking dish. The four flavors include mint chip, peanut butter swirl, chocolate chip cookie dough, and strawberry cheesecake. Our Robusta coffee ice cream has a mild but full-bodied taste that comes from the way we treat the coffee beans. For filling, dissolve coffee granules in cream.