Easy Viet-Inspired Coffee & Brown Sugar Braised Pork. Yeah, summer may be winding down here, but it's not too late to make one more iced coffee before the leaves turn. Learn how to make delicious Vietnamese. Easy steps to brew Vietnamese coffee with phin.
Get the creative juices flowing with some Cold Brew! Be the first to review "MR. VietCoffee là thương hiệu cà phê Việt Nam đến với VietCoffee khám phá hương vị yêu thích của bạn. You can have Easy Viet-Inspired Coffee & Brown Sugar Braised Pork using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Viet-Inspired Coffee & Brown Sugar Braised Pork
- It’s 2 pounds of pork shoulder, cut into 1-inch chunks.
- Prepare 1/2 of a medium yellow onion, cut into 1/4-inch strips.
- It’s 1 of large shallot, chopped (if you don't have shallots, just double up on the onion).
- You need 4 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of fish sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of black coffee (or 3/4 cup water + 1 Tablespoon espresso grind coffee).
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of vinegar (Balsamic, distilled white, apple cider all work fine).
- You need of green onion for garnish.
VietCoffee – Nồng Nàn Hương Vị Việt. These easy fried prawns with cajun seasoning are an easy Vietnamese prawn recipe for a quick midweek meal. The Vietnamese community of Houston, Texas, has created its own twist on a crawfish boil by frying them in a mixture. Coffee is the foundation of my food pyramid.
Easy Viet-Inspired Coffee & Brown Sugar Braised Pork step by step
- Put all the ingredients in a medium sized pot and bring to a boil over medium high heat. This should take 15 minutes or so..
- Once everything comes to a boil, give everything a couple of gentle stirs, lower the heat to medium low, and simmer, lid askew, for another 30 minutes..
- Enjoy garnished with a sprinkling of chopped green onions and a bowl of steamed jasmine rice (or whatever kind you prefer). :).
Coffee is my favourite way to trick myself into doing chores. Nothing like a hot coffee on a cold day. Such sayings about coffee are really inspiring. This drink allows us to feel cheerful and burst of energy at a time when it is necessary. — Angie Viets – Inspired Recovery. Porfessionals are still prescribing extreme restriction as a "cure" for various food-related addictions.