Apricot bran muffins. Apricot Bran Muffins has a yumlogical taste. The walnuts and egg gives the Apricot Bran Muffins a lip smacking taste. Make the best Apricot-Pecan Bran Muffins with this easy recipe.
A perfect start to your day! sweet. fruity. bran. cereal. malty. easy. simple. apricot. orange. ginger. Spoon batter into greased muffin cups. Serve warm or let cool and store in airtight. You can cook Apricot bran muffins using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apricot bran muffins
- It’s 1 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1 cup of natural wheat bran.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 large of egg, fork beaten.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fancy (mild) molasses.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cooking oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of dried apricots.
Try the treat that started it all! These bran muffins–flavored with banana, apricot and delicious spices–are a tasty and creative way to incorporate whole-grains into your diet. Fill muffin cups coated with cooking spray three-fourths full. Combine the walnuts, cinnamon and A co-worker asked me to make some bran muffins.
Apricot bran muffins instructions
- Stir buttermilk into bran in a medium bowl. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Measure next 5 ingredients into large bowl. Stir. Make a well in centre.
- Stir remaining 4 ingredients into bran mixture. Add to well. Stir just until moistened. Chop up apricots in peices and stir in the mixture.
- Bake in 375°F (190C) oven for 20 to 22 minutes until wooden pick inserted in centre of muffin comes out clean..
- Let stand 5 minutes before removing to wire rack to cool..
Sift cake flour, sugar, salt and baking powder together. Melt the jam and butter together. Oat bran is a dominant ingredient and they taste very good! Sometimes I make them using wheat bran, but for this recipe Besides oat bran, these muffins contain all purpose and whole wheat flour. Whole wheat flour is flour that is milled from.