Whipped White Chocolate Coffee Ganache Frosting and Filling. Use whipped chocolate ganache frosting to frost cakes and cupcakes, fill whoopie pies, or even to fill cream puffs! Whipped chocolate ganache frosting is made simply by whipping cooled ganache. This White Chocolate ganache filling is also great as filling or icing cakes.
For this, you would allow the ganache to chill in order to harden. This whipped chocolate ganache is so great on cakes and cupcakes, and it would work for frosted cookies too! It also works really well under fondant, especially once it's been chilled. You can have Whipped White Chocolate Coffee Ganache Frosting and Filling using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Whipped White Chocolate Coffee Ganache Frosting and Filling
- It’s 8 ounces of white chocolate, chopped, not chips.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 4 teaspoons of instant coffee granules.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Heat cream in a saucepan until nearly boiling; pour over white chocolate chips in a bowl. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. It tastes like clouds of fluffy white chocolate and is perfect fro piping onto your cakes and cupcakes. The white chocolate ganache gives the whipped cream enough body so that it's thick and sturdy enough to use as a frosting on a standard layer cake.
Whipped White Chocolate Coffee Ganache Frosting and Filling step by step
- Heat cream until hot, add coffee granules and salt and stir until completely dissolved.
- Pour hot mixture over chopped white chocolate, add vanilla then let sit 1 minute then stir until smooth.
- Refrigerate until cold, at least 4 hours or overnight.
- When ready to use beat cold mixture until light and fluffy..
- This will frost a 13 by 9 inch pan of brownies or cake, 12 cupcakes and fill a batch of cookies. For a two layer cake it needs to be doubled.
For a filled white chocolate ganache cupcake topped with a buttercream icing, would you recommend refrigeration or could they be stored. Recipe by Alice Medrich, the dark chocolate goddess. This recipe makes a delicious and creamy ganache filling, that's light as air, not too-intense and will definitely bring you to chocolate heaven! This recipe makes a delicious and creamy ganache filling, that's light as air, not too-intense and will definitely bring you to chocolate heaven! It's also very easy to make, can be made ahead and you will NOT regret it.