" Dunkin Donuts " Oreo Coffee Coolatta. Guests can enter "Cookie Dunk Instant Win Game" for the chance to win JetBlue travel certificates and Cookie Flavored Iced Coffees: Iced Coffee featuring the flavors of beloved OREO® or Chips Ahoy!® cookies. They have a couple of different varieties – ranging from everyday coffee all the way to an Oreo flavored coolatta. Recently Dunkin Donuts has made a decision to remove some of their coolattas such as Blue Raspberry, the Coffee Coolatta, and the Oreo Coolatta.
We already weighed in on Dunkin' Donuts iced coffee flavors, but this is the main event. Didn't you send The Zeus on the mountaintop of donuts, Dunkin's version of glazed is pretty great. It has a nice distribution of glaze, a fluffy texture, and is not too greasy. You can have " Dunkin Donuts " Oreo Coffee Coolatta using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of " Dunkin Donuts " Oreo Coffee Coolatta
- It’s 16 of Oreo's – crushed with few ones set sdide.
- Prepare 2 cups of cold strong coffee.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp. of chocolate syrup.
- You need of About 14 ice cubes.
- You need of Whipped cream.
- You need 7 Tbsp. of sugar.
Dunkin Donuts fast food menu information with nutrition details about how many calories, carbs, fat and grams of protein are located in their foods. Frozen Oreo Coffee Coolatta with Whole Milk Medium.
" Dunkin Donuts " Oreo Coffee Coolatta step by step
- Add all your ice cubes into the blender. Pour about 1 cup or so of your coffee in to give a liquid base…
- Using ice crush – blend it all together to give it that slushy texture. You do not want to blend all of the coffee and ice together all at once or it will get like cold coffee. Add cream, sugar, chocolate syrup. Stir well to combine..
- Do not add all the coffee at once. Add it gradually to make sure it does not end up to liquid. Blend oreo' s. Add whip cream. Enjoy..