Cold-Brewed Coffee Concentrate. Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate is easy to make. If you make cold brew concentrate yourself, you won't be drinking coffee that is months old. Coffee concentrates seem to be popping up everywhere.
We know that great Cold Brew can only come from great coffee, so we use the same single origin coffees from our whole bean menu to brew it. This cold brew concentrate recipe goes down easy, but watch out: This is high-octane stuff. Place ground coffee in a large container. You can cook Cold-Brewed Coffee Concentrate using 2 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cold-Brewed Coffee Concentrate
- It’s 2 cup of coarsely ground coffee.
- You need 8 cup of cool water.
Stir gently to be sure all grounds are moistened. Cover with a layer of cheese-cloth. La Colombe's new Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate allows you to make your cold brew just the way you want it. Simply add water and your favorite fixings, and you'll be on your way to refreshment.
Cold-Brewed Coffee Concentrate step by step
- Pour coffee into large container (with lid), add cool water, & stir until thoroughly combined. Cover & let sit at room temp for 12 hours..
- Place a fine mesh strainer over another large container. Line strainer with 2 layers of cheesecloth. Slowly pour coffee into empty container. Press any excess water through strainer. Discard grounds & refrigerate coffee concentrate in sealed container for up to 2 weeks..
- Add your favorite creamer, milk, half and half, or condensed milk & water to your own liking :).
Cold brew is unlike any other type of coffee. It's smooth, it's approachable, and it's extremely versatile. Since it's made in the form of a concentrate, you actually have a lot of flexibility when it comes to making drinks with it. Cold brewing reduces the amount of acid in coffee. The coffee concentrate can be used to make iced coffee, hot coffee, and milk drinks like lattes and macchiatos.