Iced Coffee. Iced coffee is a complicated thing, and there are many different approaches. One would think that one could merely pour brewed coffee into a glass full of ice and call it a day…but I find that method extremely flawed. First, no matter how packed with ice the glass is, once the hot coffee hits, some of the ice is bound to melt.
The key is to cut back on the amount of water when brewing because the strong coffee will get diluted by the melting ice. In a small bowl, stir together the water and instant coffee. In a blender, combine ice cubes, coffee mixture, milk, sweetened condensed milk and chocolate syrup. You can have Iced Coffee using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Iced Coffee
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of whole milk.
- You need 1 cup of strong coffee.
Making delicious iced coffee at home is a cinch. Best of all, the secret to the best coffee is to eliminate heat from the process altogether. Cold-processed coffee is less bitter, and it allows. Make this classic treat at home with our iced coffee recipe.
Iced Coffee step by step
- Make coffee. Make simple syrup. Put sugar and water in a small sausepan .Heat on stove. Till sugar is dissolved. Allow coffee and syrup to cool completely..
- Add coffee and simple syrup and miilk. Stir together. Keep refrigerated. Enjoy..
Sweeten with homemade sugar syrup or maple syrup. Feel free to swap traditional milk with oat milk or almond milk. Whip up this iced latte for a. Before we really hit iced coffee season, I want to register some complaints about cold brew. Yes, I know it has become ubiquitous, with the stubbies and the Ventis and the milkshake-sweet New.