Crock Pot Cranberry Apricot Pork Tenderloin.
You can have Crock Pot Cranberry Apricot Pork Tenderloin using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Cranberry Apricot Pork Tenderloin
- It’s 3 lb of Pork tenderloin.
- It’s 4 of Butter potatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of Whole cranberry sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Dried Apricots (coarse chop).
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of Apricot nectar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dry mustard.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red pepper flake.
Crock Pot Cranberry Apricot Pork Tenderloin instructions
- Slice and the quarter potatoes into 1/2 inch wide pieces and place in crock pot..
- Set pork tenderloin on top of potatoes..
- In a mixing bowl, combine cranberry sauce, sugar, apricot nectar, dry mustard and red pepper flakes and mix well..
- Pour mixture over pork tenderloin and potatoes..
- Cook for 6 hours on low setting, making sure the pork reaches 160°F Fahrenheit..
- Remove pork from crock pot and allow to rest on cutting board at least 5 minutes. Slice and serve with potatoes..