Coffee And Banana Smoothies. This easy Coffee Banana Smoothie Recipe is the perfect creamy and flavorful smoothie to add to your morning routine! It uses leftover coffee or cold brew, and is dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and SO delicious. Looks like summer is here and I am certainly ready!
All you need is a blender, the ingredients (especially the Instant coffee!) and your mornings will be one step closer to being complete. More protein: Add protein to your smoothie by This coffee smoothie is every non-morning person's dream come true. Packed with whole grains, fruit, and coffee, it has everything. You can cook Coffee And Banana Smoothies using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coffee And Banana Smoothies
- You need of COFFEE CUBE.
- It’s 200 ml of strong black coffee ( with or without sugar optional).
- Prepare 1 of ice tray.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare of COFFEE BANANA SMOOTHIES.
- Prepare 2 large of bananas (about 7 inches).
- You need 1 of honey or syrup or brown sugar.
The banana and coffee pairing may seem a little different, but sip this creamy smoothie, and you'll realize you've discovered a winner. Mia Werner of Madison, Wisconsin submitted the recipe. I'm not just about street food I also LOVE coffee. Check out my Coffee & Banana smoothie.
Coffee And Banana Smoothies instructions
- Brew the black coffee then let it cool then pour into the ice tray then freeze for 2 hour.
- TIPS"""YOU CAN SERVE ICE CUBE COFFEE WITH MILK WITH SOME HONEY OR SYRUP AS IT IS TOO.
- FOR THE COFFEE BANANA SMOOTHIES,,,Put the coffee ice cube with banana and milk then blend till its smoothies consistency.
- Top with some honey and cocoa powder and enjoy.
- BELOW,ARE FEW SMOOTHIES RECIPES,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/462840-avocado-smoothies-with-lemon-curd https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338472-banana-breakfast-smoothies https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357603-papaya-and-orange-with-kalamansi-smoothies https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/344062-peanut-butter-smoothies https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367279-mix-fruits-smoothies-vegan https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/444777-avocado-and-grapefruit-smoothies https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363440-avocado-and-banana-smoothies https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366097-avocado-and-watermelon-smoothies https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/454425-grapefruit-smoothies-vegan.
Watch How We Make Banana Smoothies. Why You Should Make This Banana Smoothie. I've made a version of this easy banana smoothie recipe How To Make The Best Banana Smoothie. My basic smoothie recipe calls for four simple ingredients: Banana — I use one banana to make one large or. This is officially my favorite smoothie!