pork in apricot orange sauce. I've served this several times to friends and family and I get continual raves and frequent re-requests. I often make the sauce ahead of time so the tenderloin is the only cooking I'm. Recipe Pairing Guides » Pork Recipes » Pork Chop » Pork Medallions with Apricot-Orange Sauce.
In a small bowl, mix together water and cornstarch, and stir into sauce. Return pork to skillet and cook briefly until thickened and heated. "The apricot preserves bring a very special flavor to the pork. Easy & tasty pork tenderloin recipe with savory apricot sauce. You can have pork in apricot orange sauce using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of pork in apricot orange sauce
- Prepare of chops.
- Prepare 7 of tenderloin pork chops.
- It’s 1 of salt to taste.
- It’s 1 of pat of butter.
- Prepare 1 of granulated garlic powder to taste.
- It’s of sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of apricot preserves.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of wine Concorde grape.
- Prepare 2 tsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of orange juice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
Add the vinegar to the apricot sauce and remove from heat. The orange sauce would seriously compliment the pulled pork as a dipping sauce, but feel free to drench it and serve it up in sandwiches for a Summer lunch party. Keyword: homemade orange sauce, New Orleans Pulled Pork with Orange Sauce, plantation pulled pork, pork and orange recipe. Pork Ragout with Orange and Apricots.
pork in apricot orange sauce step by step
- in a large pan add butter pat melt get hot add loins brown lightly turn and season.
- cook till brown turn cook till done.
- in a pot add preserves mash till spread out add wine, sesame oil, and vinegar wisk till blended and thin.
- mix water and cornstarch add to apricot preserves stir till thickens add to pork chops mix chops and sauce till covered keep heating till very thick like jelly again stirring a bit not to stick add orange juice thin a bit mix well covering the chops turn off heat let sit 5 minutes.
Cooking Channel serves up this Pork with Chiles and Orange Sauce recipe from Rachael Ray plus many other recipes at CookingChannelTV.com. Apricot Glazed Bacon Wrapped Cajun Pork Tenderloin Recipe : A moist and juicy cajun seasoned pork tenderloin wrapped in crispy bacon and. Следующее. Pork Loin in Apricot Sauce, easy delicious Special Occasion Recipe! To accompany our saucy pork chops, we're roasting Yukon Gold potatoes and broccoli with a bit of melty fontina on top. Top the pork chops with spoonfuls of the pan sauce.