Cognac fried tuna and veggies. See great recipes for Cognac fried tuna and veggies, Cognac Pecan Pie too! Add your favorite vegetables to give the recipe your own twist! Lower the heat to medium-low and cook for approximately five minutes.
In this diet, you will have to consume tuna fish two to three times a day, along with water. You can eat tuna with other protein-rich, fiber-rich, low-calorie foods to keep your taste buds alive and protect the body from a drastic change. canned tuna and frozen vegetables. Fresh or frozen tuna is best, and it can be baked, broiled, grilled or pan fried in a light slick of olive oil. You can have Cognac fried tuna and veggies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cognac fried tuna and veggies
- It’s 1 of broccoli chopped in small pieces no stems.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper you can change the colour of the peppers or mix them up.
- Prepare 10-12 of baby carrots.
- It’s 1/2 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 tbs of butter salted.
- Prepare 1 shot of glass cognac.
- Prepare 1 can of tuna squash the water right out of it less water better.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Garlic powder.
If you can find and afford sushi-grade tuna, you do not have to cook it all the way through. Simply sear it well on both sides and serve it over a bed of cool mixed greens with a light sesame dressing. How to Make Tuna & Red Curry Fried Rice. Heat oil in a medium saucepan over high heat.
Cognac fried tuna and veggies instructions
- In a skillet add the butter you can put a drop of oil also helps not to burn butter.
- Now add tuna and fry at med heat till it’s warm right through DO NOT OVER COOK.
- Now add the rest of the ingredients but not cognac yet. Fry till tender.
- Now take out of the fire add cognac and put back on fire and fry for about 1 minute (carefully alcohol may ignite for a second or 2) don’t be too close to the pan.
- Enjoy. Kαλή όρεξη. Sorry did not get many pics was in a rush.
Heat a large wok and add the oil. Once hot, add the vegetables a handful at a time and keep them moving in pan. Meanwhile, for the tuna steaks, heat a large griddle pan. Remove the cover, add the tuna, sesame oil, rice and cooked egg. Really crucial to cook long enough to remove that "can" taste from the tuna.