balsamic apricot dressing. Grilled Apricot Salad with Balsamic SyrupPosh in Apricot & Balsamic Baked ChickenSimply DARRling. honey, balsamic vinegar, chicken breasts. Apricot Balsamic Chicken is a quick and easy to prepare recipe. Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying. This chicken is cooked with apricots, balsamic vinegar, broth, and thyme. It's super yummy and a hit every time! You can have balsamic apricot dressing using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of balsamic apricot dressing
- You need 2/3 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of molasses.
- You need 1/3 cup of yellow mustard.
- It’s 1/2 cup of apricot preserves.
- You need 1/3 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
All Reviews for Apricot Chicken with Balsamic Vinegar. Be the first to rate & review! Cut each half in half to make apricot quarters. The Balsamic Dressing recipe out of our category Dressing!
balsamic apricot dressing instructions
- heat in a pot balsamic vinegar, yellow mustard, molasses, and apricot preserves blend very smooth. bring to boil add cornstarch solution ,of water and cornstarch mixed well, stir into boiling liquid it will thicken well done.
My maj* Tracy and I have a On one of the rare days that I was not eating a tortilla, I made this Apricot and Balsamic Glazed. Easy Apricot Balsamic Pork Chops make a quick weeknight meal with just a handful of simple ingredients. Place skillet over medium-low heat on the stove. In a high-speed blender, combine all ingredients until smooth. Balsamic dressing is an easy way to change up the flavor of green salads.