Foinikota. Exploring private, uncharted beach somewhere between Methoni and Foinikounta. Whether you want to experience the city like a tourist or follow the locals, check out this great resource for your trip. Build your own Foinikounta vacation package & book your Foinikounta trip now.
Foinikounta Travel Guide Flights to Foinikounta Things to do in Foinikounta Foinikounta Car Rentals Foinikounta Vacation Packages. Tide tables and solunar charts for Foinikounta: high tides and low tides, surf reports, sun and moon rising and setting times, lunar phase, fish activity and weather conditions in. Foinikounta is a seaside village and a community in the municipal unit of Pylos-Nestor For faster navigation, this Iframe is preloading the Wikiwand page for Foinikounta. You can cook Foinikota using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Foinikota
- You need of Foinikota.
- Prepare 80 of pitted dried dates.
- It’s 80 of walnuts.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of orange juice.
- You need 6 spoons of cognac.
- It’s 35 ml of vanilla.
- It’s 4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 kg of baking flour.
- Prepare of Syrup.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 pack of coconut flakes.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 cup of honey.
Viva Mare Foinikounta. Гостиница. Ещё нет оценок. Foinikounta: The Latest Architecture and News.
- If dates not pitted, remove the kernel..
- Add a walnut in each date.
- Add vegetable oil and vegetable butter in a big bowl and beat together until they become uniform..
- Put sugar, and continue beating until they become creamy..
- Put orange juice, cognac, vanilla, and baking powder. And continue beating..
- Put flour, bit by bit, and beat. Stop putting flour when the mixture does not stick on hands, and you can form small balls with it. It's okay if you don't use all of the flour..
- Form small balls, and in each ball put a walnut-date. Don't put much mixture, as you will do a total of 80 foinikota..
- Bake at 160-180°, using a baking paper until they brown lightly. Approx. 25-30 minutes.
- Let the not-yet-finished foinikota cool down..
- (Syrup preparation).
- Put the honey, water, and sugar in a pot, and boil until they become uniform. (approx. 5 minutes).
- Put a foinikoto in the syrup, and then roll in the coconut flakes until evenly coated..