Pomegranate liqueur. Stock Up Today On Your Favorite Spirits. Your Online Liquor Outlet Homemade pomegranate liqueur is surprisingly easy to make without any complex or out-of-the-ordinary tools and the results are both delicious and make perfect gifts for almost any occasion! All you need are a few simple ingredients, a few household kitchen utensils, and some time (it takes about a month and a half to properly age and cure).
The Best Pomegranate Liqueur Cocktails Recipes on Yummly The liqueur's lower alcohol content means it will cook off easily and it's light enough to be used in food without heat when only serving adults. Pomegranate liqueur was a bit of a holy grail for me. You can cook Pomegranate liqueur using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pomegranate liqueur
- Prepare of Basic ratio.
- It’s 1 cup of pomegranate seeds.
- Prepare 1 cup of cognac.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s of Spices.
- It’s 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- It’s 3 cloves of .
Back in the distant past, I got very lucky, and made a sublime liqueur from pomegranates once. For years I tried to recapture the original flavor, and largely failed, but in educational ways. I had always peeled the pomegranates and steeped whole pods in the alcohol, with a little lemon peel. This appeals to today's trendsetters through the rich history, spirituality and alluring taste of the pomegranate.
Pomegranate liqueur instructions
- Measure the pomegranate seeds, the cognac and the sugar, using a cup. One cup of pomegranate seeds corresponds to one cup cognac and one cup sugar..
- Put the pomegranate seeds, the cognac, sugar, cinnamon sticks and cloves in a pot..
- Place the pot over heat, stir and when it starts boiling remove from heat..
- Leave all the ingredients as they are..
- Cover the pot with its lid and leave to stand for 24 hours..
- 24 hours later, pass the mixture through a cheesecloth and then through a coffee filter. Place in bottles and the liqueur is ready!.
The Margarita PAMA is made from PAMA pomegranate liqueur, reposado tequila, triple sec, lime juice and simple syrup, and served in a sugar-rimmed margarita glass. Mediterranean Martini The Mediterranean Martini recipe is a red colored cocktail made with the Mediterranean flavor of the luxurious pomegranate. Learn more about Pama Pomegranate Liqueur in the drink dictionary!. Many of the drink recipes are also a breeze to mix up. You can use fresh pomegranate when the fruit comes into season or take advantage of pomegranate vodkas, liqueurs, and juices and enjoy the fruity flavor all year long.