Sweet spatoula (pudding). Pudding…just the sound of it invokes creamy loveliness. Sign up for free recipes delivered straight your in box ! Since pudding travels so well, I have many times taken it on picnics for dessert or brought it to friends' houses for parties.
I like to serve it over a slice of pound cake or with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. To our valued customers, We regret that due to technical challenges caused by new regulations in Europe, we can for the time being no longer accept orders from the European Union. This Sweet Potato Pudding has the taste of a Sweet Potato Pie without a crust. You can cook Sweet spatoula (pudding) using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet spatoula (pudding)
- Prepare of For the cake.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of self rising flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of roughly ground walnuts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of clove.
- You need 1 of bit of butter (for the baking tray).
- Prepare of For the syrup.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cognac.
- It’s of For the pudding.
- You need 2 cup of whipped cream.
- You need 1 1/2 l of milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla powder.
- It’s 4 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 1 of bit of salt.
Sweet Potato Pudding. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This smooth and delicious sweet potato pudding combines brown sugar and spices to make a dessert flavorful enough to follow a holiday dinner. Think sweet potato pie but a bit lighter without the crust. A rich Thermomix Chocolate Self-Saucing Pudding that will satisfy even the biggest of chocoholics!
Sweet spatoula (pudding) instructions
- Mix the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and clove in a bowl..
- Beat the sugar and eggs on high speed for about 15’ minutes until the mixture has thickened and turned a lemony colour. Add the flour mixture, little by little while mixing with a spoon. Then, softly stir in the walnuts taking care that the eggs don't lose their volume. Butter a No 30 baking tray and pour in the mixture. Bake at 175º for 30’ minutes. Remove from the oven and let it cool..
- Put the sugar and water in a small pot and boil for 5’ minutes. Remove from heat and add the cognac. Then, sprinkle the cold cake with the hot syrup..
- Put the sugar, flour and a bit of salt in a deep pan and slowly add the hot milk while stirring. Next, add the egg yolks, slightly beaten. Boil the pudding over low heat until it thickens. As soon as you remove it from heat, add the vanilla powder and let it cool, stirring from time to time to prevent a skin from forming on the surface. Add the whipped cream and stir the cold pudding softly. Then, pour the mixture over the cold, syrupped cake. Sprinkle with cinnamon and roughly ground walnuts. Place the spatoula in the fridge for a few hours until it gets cold and the pudding stiffens..
This is one of the best winter desserts ever! This Jamaican sweet potato pudding recipe is a vegan spin on this popular dessert enjoyed in How To Store Jamaica Sweet Potato Pudding? Eat it warm, eat it cold; this Chocolate Pudding provides comfort like no other. Banana pudding is a mainstay here in the south. It shows up at just about every single event there is.