Brenda's Strawberry Margarita Jello Shooters. For serving: mini margarita glasses mini spoons limes for garnish salt/sugar and honey for rim. Pour your strawberry jello powder into a bowl. Boil one cup of water and mix that.
Before serving, remove the lids and coat each rim with sugar (or salt) and a lime wedge. This Strawberry Margarita jello shots recipe made with Tequila and Margarita mix is a really easy and delicious summery shooter for an adult party! Jello Shots are one of my go-to party drinks, especially in the summer. You can have Brenda's Strawberry Margarita Jello Shooters using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brenda's Strawberry Margarita Jello Shooters
- It’s 30 of Strawberries.
- Prepare of Margarita Mix.
- It’s 1 box of Strawberry jello.
- Prepare 4 oz of tequila.
- You need 2 oz of Cointreau.
- Prepare 1 of Salt for garnish.
Add strawberry jello to cup of hot water. Once cool, add tequila and triple sec to jello mixture. With a knife cut off the bottom of strawberries, so they stand upright. Get your next party started with a round of boozy Jell-O shots.
Brenda's Strawberry Margarita Jello Shooters instructions
- Strawberry Prep: Cut bottoms of strawberries flat to get them to stand upright..
- Make sure not to cut to much as to cause a hole in the bottom..
- Use a huller or apple corer to scoop out centers.
- Pat centers dry. May use mini muffin tins to keep strawberries upright if needed..
- Margarita Mix: Boil 1 cup hot water in saucepan, then add jello powder and whisk until completely dissolved..
- Combine tequila and Cointreau in cocktail shaker filled with ice. (or put in fridge to chill first).
- Add liquor mixture to 1/4 cup cold water and stir to combine.
- Add cold mixture to hot jello mixture..
- Pour final mixture into strawberries and chill overnight..
- If you like salt, dip finger in wader or use wet brush to wet edge of strawberries, dip and rotate in salt to rim..
- May garnish with lime pieces to finish..
As our most popular shot to date, you not only get the fun of a jelly shot, but also the spiked strawberry that holds the shot is edible making cleanup a breeze. With a paring knife, remove the stem and core, hollow, and. This Margarita Jello Shots recipe made with Tequila and Margarita mix is a fun take on the cocktail with the same name. Jello shots are one of my go-to shooters for parties. This was my margarita-flavored shot, a bit strong but good if you want variety with your selection.