Sangria (cocktail). Dissolve sugar in tap water in a large pitcher. Sangria (English: /sæŋˈɡriːə/,Spanish: sangría [saŋˈɡɾi.a]); Portuguese pronunciation: [sɐ̃ˈɡɾi.ɐ] is an alcoholic beverage originating in Spain and Portugal. A delicious cocktail recipe for the Sangria cocktail with Triple Sec, Sugar Syrup, Red Wine and Cinnamon.
Get the top-rated recipe for Lisa's Classic Spanish Sangria at http Watch how to mix up traditional Spanish sangria. It's made with rum, red wine, and orange juice—plus a little sugar and sliced fruit. Looking for a Sangria cocktail recipe? You can cook Sangria (cocktail) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sangria (cocktail)
- It’s 2 bottles of wine (1.5L) red or white, doesn't matter.
- It’s 2 of Apples (chopped to small chunks).
- Prepare 3 of oranges.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- You need 1 punnet of strawberries.
- It’s 450 ml of sprite (1/4 – 1/3 amount of wine).
- It’s 150 ml of brandy or cointreau.
Mix an ice-cold jug of this traditional Spanish sangria recipe: a perfect cocktail for hot summer days. We get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. There are some basic guidelines that have evolved over the years, but Sangria is really just a form of punch. vino/sangria. Sangria is one of the best wine cocktails.
Sangria (cocktail) instructions
- Cut one of the orange into small chunks and reserved the oranges peels (the orange peels are optional). Juiced the other 2 oranges along with the lime. Cut both strawberries and apples into small chunks.
- Put all the above (step no.1) in a big mixing bowl (I am using jug containers, as I need to be able to transport this in the car without spilling).
- Add in wine, brandy and sprite and mix well. It best to let it cool in the fridge for couple of hours (or over night), so the fruits are well marinated with booze..
- Pour sangria in a fancy glass along with the fruits, and drinks responsibly..
- My rule of thumb, is to have the ratio of sprite 1/4 – 1/3 of the total wine you used. As for the brandy.. well you can add more if you want to make it stronger (more alcoholic). Apples and oranges are mandatory fruits in sangria (the basic), other type of fruits can be added to your liking. I like to put strawberry in mine as it's added a nice flavour.
Learn how to make the perfect Sangria with our simple recipe. This citrusy martini gets its striking layered appearance from drops of sangria-inspired simple syrup made from red wine and.