Easy Delicious Sweet Potato Treats. Sweet potatoes are delicious, nutritious, and keep well. Use these sweet potato recipes to keep Who doesn't love potatoes? Whether it's russet potato fries and Yukon golden home fries, sign us Looking for a sweet (potato) treat for dessert?
Will definitely be using the rest of the sweet potato to make another batch tomorrow! Reviews for: Photos of Super Simple Sweet Potato Dog Treats. Sweet potatoes supply excellent sources of fiber, vitamin A (beta-carotene), potassium, and vitamin This delicious butter is totally our jam! You can cook Easy Delicious Sweet Potato Treats using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Delicious Sweet Potato Treats
- You need 260 grams of Sweet potato (about 1 medium size).
- Prepare 20 grams of Unsalted butter.
- You need 45 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg (medium).
- It’s 50 grams of Milk (4.0% fat or higher).
- Prepare 10 of drops Vanilla oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cointreau (optional).
Made with sweet potato puree, maple syrup, apple cider Splitting dessert just got easier with this cookie for two. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and pour. Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox. Moving on to Easy DIY Sweet Potato Dog Chews.
Easy Delicious Sweet Potato Treats step by step
- Peel the sweet potato, cut into small pieces to cook easily. Soak in water to remove the bitterness..
- Drain and cover with cling film. Microwave until tender and mash..
- Add the sugar, egg, milk, butter, vanilla oil (or vanilla beans) and Cointreau (optional), and mix until smooth..
- If you like a smoother texture, you can put the mixture through a sieve. Put the mixture in a piping bag, and pipe into paper cups in a swirling motion..
- If you pipe the mixture into the sweet potato skin, make sure not to leave air inside..
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes at 220℃, until brown..
- If you use the sweet potato skin as a container, it will look like a baked potato! Brush egg yolk on the surface before baking. Brush on orange marmalade to finish..
- If you put sweet azuki bean paste balls in the middle when piping out the mixture, they will have a Japanese taste. They have a nice, dense texture and are delicious..
- Add chopped orange peel if you like. Adding chopped orange peel makes them more refreshing and they will have a sophisticated taste..
- If you use the baked "Mitsu imo", you can make these easily with a little butter and no sugar. They are so delicious!.
Boiled Sweet Potatoes make a quick and easy side dish with lots of healthy nutrients. Top with a little agave and cinnamon for a delicious treat. You can bake them if you prefer, but we've found boiling them retains more of the sweet potato's moisture and natural sweetness without the need for oil or. Transform that last sweet potato into delicious sweet potato buns. A perfect side for any autumn meal, they also make yummy little sandwiches.