Orange Cake for Father's Day. Treat your dad on Father's Day with our delicious cakes, brownies, slices and muffins. Choose from easy chocolate cupcakes, a giant cookie cake and much more. Try a new riff on an old-school treat, like our Peach Upside-Down Cake, or a super Southern crowd-pleaser, like our Mini Bourbon-and-Cola Bundts.
See more ideas about Fathers day cake, Fathers day, Cake decorating. For father, happiness can be very simple, it can be the caring from children; it can be looking the happy face of the children; it can be a gift given by the children. Preparing a "Chocolate Orange Cake" with its delicious and smooth chocolate cake together with the fragrance of orange, making the whole cake to be so perfect. You can cook Orange Cake for Father's Day using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Orange Cake for Father's Day
- It’s 2 small of Orange.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 70 grams of Margarine.
- Prepare 70 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 50 grams of Yogurt.
- Prepare 40 of grams) (If you don't have yogurt, use milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Liquor (such as Cointreau).
- Prepare 90 grams of ◆Cake flour.
- You need 30 grams of ◆Almond flour.
- You need 1 tsp of ◆Baking powder.
- It’s 1 of Marmalade jam.
Cakes for father's day such as "fruit cheese cake sampler" and "deluxe cake collection" is right for your big fat family who are eager to celebrate father's day together. If you think Father' day cake ideas are not explained enough in words, then surf through our collection and get more amazing and unique collection of cake. Make a cake to show your dad just how much he means to you this Father's Day. Salted chocolate cake. by Donna Hay.
Orange Cake for Father's Day instructions
- Bring the margarine, eggs, and yogurt to room temperature. Lightly grease the muffin pan with margarine. Combine and sift the ◆ ingredients..
- Slice the oranges into 5 mm slices and set in a pot. Add enough water to cover. Add sugar and lemon juice..
- Cover with a drop lid and heat over medium. Simmer until softened, then let cool (the white part of the skin should be translucent)..
- Take out some of the simmered oranges to be used as a garnish. Chop the rest..
- Knead the margarine until creamy. Divide the sugar into 3 parts and mix in one portion at a time, mixing until fluffy..
- Mix in the beaten egg a little at a time. Add the yogurt, liquor, and chopped oranges and mix..
- Finally, add the dry ingredients and use a spatula to mix, scraping the bottom of the bowl. It'll be thick and creamy..
- Line the bottoms of the muffin molds with the oranges set aside for garnish and pour the batter on top. Tap the sides of the molds to break air bubbles..
- Bake in an oven at 170℃ for 18 minutes. When a toothpick or skewer inserted in the center comes out clean, it's done..
- Flip the molds over to take the cakes out. Brush with a bit of jam diluted with liquor or water to make it glossy..
Donna Hay's quick and easy chocolate cake has a gorgeous. Order Father's Day Cake Online and Send to India. Father's Day really gives you the opportunity to celebrate him and his efforts. It is simply impossible to count the endless day to day effort of your father which is dedicated to our betterment and for the family. Your dad deserves better than a store-bought cake on Father's Day.