3-Ingredient Authentic Truffles. Our simple chocolate truffle base has just three ingredients and is ready in minutes. To scoop out your truffles, use a melon baller or teaspoon. Coat your truffles immediately after shaping.
They only involved three ingredients: sweetened condensed milk, cocoa, and butter. They are so simple, as all you have to do is blitz up the cookies of your choice with rich Nutella in the food processor (of course I used classic Oreos). At first bite, they're cool and firm. You can cook 3-Ingredient Authentic Truffles using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 3-Ingredient Authentic Truffles
- It’s 200 ml of Heavy cream (organic, milk fat OK).
- Prepare 400 ml of Bitter chocolate (whatever's bitter works).
- You need 50 ml of Your choice of liquor (I used cointreau).
- Prepare 350 grams of Chocolate for coating (anything's OK).
Then with the warmth of the tongue, they collapse into silky This chocolate truffle recipe has infinite adaptability and is the ultimate argument for deliciousness in simplicity. Try topping the truffles with chopped chocolate-covered espresso beans or a sprinkle of cinnamon-sugar for added effect. Slowly fold in Greek yogurt until thoroughly combined. Roll truffles into your favorite toppings.
3-Ingredient Authentic Truffles instructions
- Finely mince the chocolate. Heat the heavy cream directly on low heat. Once the sides of the pot begin to bubble add the minced chocolate..
- Stop the heat and allow the chocolate to melt completely. Once the chocolate is at about body temperature add the liquor and mix..
- From here you'll be making ganache. It requires whipping. Of course there's no problem if you do it manually..
- At any rate, please whip it. With a hand mixer it takes about 20 minutes. Please don't give up..
- Continue to mix as the chocolate becomes milk-chocolate-like white and peaks form..
- Scoop out with a spoon, and use your hand to quickly roll up into balls. Let cool in the refrigerator..
- Melt the coating chocolate then let cool. Aim for a temperature slightly warmer than body temperature..
- Coat the chocolate balls made in step 6 with the chocolate coating. Do one at a time, quickly. Cool and then it's complete..
- Using the amounts listed above I made this many truffles, with a diameter of 3 cm..
For sprinkles, chopped nuts, and shredded. Easy to make and so delicious. Make round truffles or even heart-shaped truffles. Your Valentine will be so impressed you made. Truffles made with your favorite cookies?