Collard greens. Collard Greens. Лицензиар. "BMG Rights Management (US), LLC, ASCAP, ARESA, SOLAR Music Rights Management, Warner Chappell, CMRRA, PEDL, BMI – Broadcast Music Inc. Collard greens—or just "collards"—are a member of the cabbage (Brassica) family of vegetables, which means they are a cruciferous vegetable. Their dark green pigment is a signal they contain.
We also got matching ties for the dads, grandpa, and officiant. Collard greens are a cruciferous vegetable that may have multiple health benefits. The nutrients and fiber in collard greens can aid digestion and muscle movement, improve the skin, enhance sleep. You can cook Collard greens using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Collard greens
- It’s 4 of beef brats or 1 whole pork sausage.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red bellpepper.
- You need 4 slice of bacon.
- Prepare 1 of stock collard greens.
- You need 1/2 of stock kale.
- It’s 4 small of Red potatoes..
- Prepare 1 small of yellow onion.
- It’s 4 of Green onions..
- Prepare 1 pinch of pepper to your taste. I put a teaspoon..
Wondering what to do with collard greens? Here's an easy recipe for a simple side dish! Cook collards on the stovetop with onions and garlic — it's an easy, flavorful way to eat your greens. Colloquy on collard greens Botanical name: Brassica oleracea.
Collard greens instructions
- Get a pan out. Put it on your stove. Turn heat to 8 cut your bacon and sausage into small pieaces put your bacon and sausage or( beef brats) in pan..
- While your meats cooking cut your yellow onion and green onions as small or big as you would like I like myn with big chuncks. Peel your potatoes I choose not too I like myn with peel on so wash them and slice them into thin slices the thinner the faster it cooks. Look at you bacon if your bacon and sausage look like they're pretty hot and steamy add your onions and potatoes to you meat..
- Now while that is cooking. Wash all your veggies. Cut your red bellpepper. And your kale and collard greens. Into bite size cuts. Now if your onions are getting soft and your potatoes look half cooked turn the heat on your stove between 6 and 7. Than add some pepper to your taste. I put a half of teaspoon of pepper. Than add my bell peppers and kale and collard greens. Add the other half of teaspoon pepper. And DO NOT add salt . Your bacon has that covered. Cover your pot and let steam for 10 min. Go stir it and than cover for 5 more min check your potatoes if those are soft your fork breaks the slices than it's all done. Enjoy..
Collard greens hold a revered place in the hearts and on the tables of every true American Southerner, but they have such remarkable. These collard greens may take a few hours to simmer, but they only require a few minutes of hands-on cooking time. Traditionally, Southern collard greens are made with pork. Collards are not usually hard to come by, as they're available all year round in most grocery stores or in markets that serve African-American populations. Collard greens are highly nutritious, "cabbage-like flavored" leafy green vegetables.