Apricot & Goat Cheese Salad. Перевод слова apricot, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. apricot [ˈeɪprɪkɔt]Существительное. apricot / apricots. Alteration of apricock (with influence from French abricot), itself an alteration of abrecock (with influence from Latin apricum ("sunny place")), from dialectal Catalan abrecoc, abercoc, variants of standard albercoc, from Arabic الْبَرْقُوق (al-barqūq, "plums"), from Byzantine Greek βερικοκκίᾱ. A misspelling of appreciate, To signify gratefulness for something. apricot.
Timeless & trend-led women's fashion in high quality fabrics for the chic & the modern woman. Examples of apricot in a Sentence. Recent Examples on the Web Its apricot, peach and floral notes are framed by a refreshing citrus undercurrent. You can cook Apricot & Goat Cheese Salad using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apricot & Goat Cheese Salad
- Prepare 6 of dried apricots; small dice.
- Prepare 4 oz of blueberry-vanilla goat cheese; crumbled.
- You need 1 of lemon; zested and juiced.
- It’s 1 T of mint; chiffonade.
- You need 1/4 C of pine nuts.
Apricots are cultivated throughout the temperate regions of. The apricot, scientifically named Prunus armeniaca or Armeniaca vulgaris, is a fruit-bearing tree native to China. Apricots are a juicy summer fruit perfect for desserts like puddings and cobblers. Apricot definition, the downy, yellow, sometimes rosy fruit, somewhat resembling a small peach, of the tree Prunus armeniaca.
Apricot & Goat Cheese Salad step by step
- Toast pine nuts over medium-high heat in a saute pan while tossing frequently to avoid burning until pine nuts are golden brown. Transfer to a bowl..
- Place diced apricots in a seperate bowl. Pour enough boiling water over apricots just to cover. Wait a few minutes to rehydrate apricots. Drain and combine with pine nuts..
- Add goat cheese, mint, 1 T of lemon zest, and the juice from 1/2 the lemon. Fold to combine..
- Variations; Basil, arugula, watercress, spinach, tamarind, parsely, tarragon, star anise, cardamom, espresso powder, other dried fruits or nuts, ricotta, marscapone, feta, cream cheese, honey, lime, grapefruit, orange, blood orange.
Apricot, cinnamon & olive oil cake. Protect data integrity and streamline day-to-day workflows by notifying staff of uncompleted tasks or updates within Apricot. If apricots are ripened properly, they are delicious. The flesh has a soothingly soft texture. It tastes sweet to very sweet and it is quite juicy.