sunshines apricot cinnamon buns bread. An instant upgrade to French toast, bread pudding and baked good recipes everywhere, Sun-Maid Cinnamon Swirl Raisin Bread is a must-have loaf Sun-Maid bread is made in several locations, check packages for regional variations and the most current information. Try the Cinnamon Bun from COBS Bread bakery. All our breads are baked daily from scratch and use only the finest natural ingredients.
I seriously LOVE that spice- definitely my favorite and isn't it just marvelous in bread? xx. Put yeast in bread machine first on bottom, then flour, sugar and salt. Add beaten egg, milk and water. You can have sunshines apricot cinnamon buns bread using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of sunshines apricot cinnamon buns bread
- It’s of dough.
- It’s 1 envelope of dry yeast.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar divided.
- You need 1 2/3 of warm milk (@100° to 110°).
- You need 3 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 2 large of egg yolks.
- Prepare 5 1/4 cup of all purpose flour divided.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 can of -cooking spray (just to spray pans and bowl).
- It’s of filling.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar firmly packed.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of topping.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter softened.
- You need 1 cup of powder sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of milk.
- You need 2/3 cup of apricot preserves.
These cinnamon buns are THE BEST EVER!!! I loved them so much, just a tip: the longer you let them rise, the fluffier and better they taste!! In the past I didn't knead enough and my bread didn't come out fluffy, I couldn't figure out what went wrong because the dough would rise nicely. The bread machine saves energy when making these cinnamon rolls.
sunshines apricot cinnamon buns bread step by step
- warm the milk to 100° to 110°,add dry yeast and 1 tablespoon of sugar let dissolve, stir well. let set 5 minutes. stir in 1/4 cup of butter, 3 1/2 teas, of vanilla and the egg yolks.mixing well.pour into mixing bowl, useing a standmixer.15 seconds..
- now add the 4 1/2 cups flour ,salt and the rest of 3 tablespoons sugar.add to milk mixture, useing the hook blade on ur mixer.mix untill it froms a ball, now one tablespoon at a time adding the rest of the flour, mixing on low for 2 minutes…trun dough onto a lightly floured surface.knead a minute ( dough will be lightly sticky).
- place dough in a lg bowl thats been sprayed, trun the dough over so it will coat the dough. now cover with platic wrap. now put it in a warm dry place (85°) free from drafts, for 1 hour or double in size..
- now take the dough and punch down dough let set 5 minutes, divide dough in half, working with one at a time, place other half covering it to keep it from drying ..
- roll out one half of dough in to a 14×7 inch rectangle on a lightly floured surface. mix the brown sugar and cinnamon well, sprinkle on half of sugar mixtrue on one of the doughs, leaving an inch clear of sugar.to seal, roll up the dough tightly, starting on small side.pinch a seams on the end to seal..
- now cut each dough into 3 pieces.place them in a 2-( 8×4) inch loaf pans ,coat with cooking spray lightly. cover pans for 30 minutes,.
- preheat oven on 375°F and bake on 350°F, for 35 minutes or until loaves are golden brown, and sounds hollow when tapped.let cool for 8 minutes trun onto a wire rack.brush on melted perserve, let loafs cool,.
- place butter in a mixing bowl, beat butter until its creamed, add powder sugar, vanilla and milk, beat just until blended.spread ontop of loafs ..
- enjoy! !!!!!!!!.
The machine does the mixing But they can be labor- and time-intensive. Using the bread machine cuts the efforts in half, relying From there, you roll it out, sprinkle on the cinnamon-sugar filling, roll up into a log, and cut into buns. Learn how to make Cinnamon-Bun Bread. And so easy with your bread machine too! The Swedes know how to live – their cinnamon buns are a prime example.