Tony's Balsamic Roasted Chicken. When the aroma from this dish fills your house, your family will think you spent all day cooking. But this elegant, Sunday-special roast chicken, flavored with rosemary, wine and balsamic vinegar, is surprisingly simple to make. An easy balsamic chicken recipe that's bursting with flavor and cooked on one pan with roasted brussels sprouts and onions.
Try this Balsamic Roasted Chicken Thighs recipe, or contribute your own. Place chicken, sin side up and well coated with marinade, into rimmed baking pan or dish. Roasted chicken made with a delicious balsamic chicken marinade, cranberries, and fresh thyme. You can have Tony's Balsamic Roasted Chicken using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tony's Balsamic Roasted Chicken
- You need of Chicken.
- Prepare 4 of bone-in chicken breasts.
- You need 3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 of salt, pepper, oregano flakes to taste.
- You need of Vinaigrette.
- It’s 1 cup of balsamic vinaigrette.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white wine.
- It’s 2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need of Sides.
- Prepare 2 can of Black eyed peas.
- Prepare 1 lb of collard greens.
- You need 1/2 of white onion.
- You need of Garnish.
- It’s 2 of roma tomatoes.
- It’s 4 oz of fresh mozzarella.
- It’s 1 of salt, pepper, oregano flake, garlic powder, extra virgin olive oil to taste.
This paleo one pan chicken recipe is so easy to make! Actually, this Paleo One Pan Cranberry Balsamic Roasted Chicken dish is not quite the traditional Thanksgiving food, but I have a story to. Place the chicken in a roasting tin and rub the oil all over chicken. Then rub in the rosemary mixture and sprinkle with pepper.
Tony's Balsamic Roasted Chicken instructions
- Heat 2 Tbsp olive oil in a sauté pan..
- Rub 1 Tbsp olive oil on chicken and season skin with salt, pepper, and oregano..
- Place chicken skin side down on pan and fry on medium high till golden brown, flip and cook for 10 minutes. I suggest covering with aluminum foil to prevent splashes and help with cooking..
- While chicken was started, preheat oven to 400° F. Boil Collard greens in a saucepan in enough water to completely submerge..
- Also, in a small sauté pan, add balsamic vinaigrette, honey, wine, and pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally..
- Place chicken in oven, roasting for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked inside..
- Add onion to collard greens and cook until collard greens are soft. Heat up black eyed peas in a sauce pan..
- slice tomatoes, and rub one side with olive oil, then sprinkle salt, pepper, oregano, and garlic. Place on a thin baking sheet..
- Once chicken hits its 10 minute mark in the oven, place in the tomatoes on the top rack, and cook until chicken is done..
- Assemble dish however you like, but I personally prefer topping the chicken with the mozzarella, roasted tomatoes, and then drizzling the balsamic. top collard greens with black eyed peas. Enjoy this dish with your favorite Chardonnay..
Impress the table with this tangy, yet surprisingly simple glaze. Starting at the neck, carefully loosen the breast skin away from the flesh. This is a baked chicken recipe for busy weeknights, lazy Sundays, and every other day in between. When it's this effortless to make something so lip smackingly good with ingredients that are basic pantry essentials, frozen meals and home delivery aren't even a passing. Easy One Pan Balsamic Chicken on top of Roasted Vegetables – a healthy paleo & gluten free recipe your family will devour!