Tomato and Coriander Salad. Mix together the tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, and chopped coriander, but don 't season until just before serving. Marrow isn't usually considered as a salad ingredient, but why ever not? Summertime is the right time for cucumber and tomato salad.
Looking for the perfect salad to accompany a BBQ? This summery side is simple but full of fresh flavour and will go with any meat or fish dish. Chop tomatoes, dice cucumber and finely chop a red onion. You can have Tomato and Coriander Salad using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato and Coriander Salad
- Prepare 4 of medium tomatoes, cut into wedges.
- Prepare 1/2-1/4 of onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 cup (240 ml) of coriander, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s dash of pepper.
Combine the diced tomatoes and red peppers in a salad bowl. Chopped salad with onions, tomatoes, cucumbers, radish and a salt, pepper/cayenne, lemon dressing. The chopped salad can also contain radish or carrots and the dressing can contain vinegar or yogurt. Serve as a side with Indian curries and dals, or as a.
Tomato and Coriander Salad step by step
- Slice the onion and put them in a small bowl. Sprinkle salt, mix well and set aside. I usually use yellow onion, but they are too strong for me sometimes. I spread them on a plate for a while so the strong flavour weakens..
- Cut the tomatoes and put them in a bowl..
- Wash, dry and chop coriander. Add them in the bowl with drained onion, lemon juice and pepper..
- Mix them well. Taste and season with some more salt and pepper if needed. Serve chilled!.
Tangy tomatoes with fresh coriander leaves blended with a tangy-sweet-spicy dressing. Quarter the tomatoes and finely chop the red onion and coriander. A handful fresh coriander (cilantro) leaves. Stir through the coriander (cilantro), oil, and vinegar. Turn the charlottes out onto serving plates and put a spoonful of tomato.