Carrot, Spinach and Coriander Soup!. An easy, good-for-you soup that will warm you up on a cold day. Serve with freshly baked bread for a filling supper or lunch. Carrot and coriander soup is a classic soup for a reason.
This slimming friendly Carrot and Coriander Soup is comfort in a bowl, perfect for calorie counting and diet plans like Weight Watchers. Our Carrot and Coriander Soup is super quick and easy to make and it's also really thrifty. We love it reheated for lunch or as a quick supper! You can have Carrot, Spinach and Coriander Soup! using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot, Spinach and Coriander Soup!
- Prepare of Main ingredients.
- It’s 300 grams of Carrots (grated).
- Prepare 300 grams of Spinach (Chopped).
- It’s 5 of Spring Onions (Chopped).
- You need 150 ml of Double Cream.
- You need of Seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Thyme.
- Prepare 1 1/2 bunch of Coriander.
Cilantro is an herb rich in antioxidants and vitamin K. Carrots are great sources of beta-carotene, which is a precursor to vitamin A and gives the vegetable its characteristic orange color. Carrot and coriander soup is a lovely light, classic soup, but I need something a little more warming today so I have spiced it up a little. I have added some cumin, and a hint of smoked paprika to perk this soup up a bit but still keeping it light and fresh.
Carrot, Spinach and Coriander Soup! step by step
- Combine "Main ingredients" apart from the cream, in add to pan. Simmer gently for ten minutes, adding water if needed..
- Add Seasoning, reserving some for garnish. Simmer a few more minutes..
- Transfer contents of pan into a Food Processor/ Blender. Whilst machine is running add double cream..
- Sprinkle over the remaining seasoning (to garnish). Transfer serving bowls and warm through if it has cooled. Enjoy..
I like my soups on the thicker side so if you prefer. You can also freeze this soup, defrost in the fridge. Spinach and carrot soup, a palak delicacy enriched with wheat germ to make up for the necessary vitamin a and e for healthy vision and glowing skin. Ingredients for Carrot And Coriander Soup Recipe. Add carrots, coriander stems and five cups of water and bring to a boil.