Bread toast. Try Drive Up, Pick Up, or Same Day Delivery. On a recent trip to San Francisco, I couldn't get enough of the legendary toast at The Mill, Josey Baker's place in the city's Western Addition. Bread toasts, milk and fruits can be one of the most easiest recipes to whip up in the early morning for breakfast.
Sweet Bread Toast is an interesting easy recipe made with four main ingredients: bread slices, eggs, milk and sugar. This is an ideal quick snack recipe for your breakfast, evening tea or you can also pack it for tiffin. This simple and easy-to-make toast recipe would be loved by adults and kids alike. You can have Bread toast using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bread toast
- You need of Bread slices 6-8.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of onion finely chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of tomato finely chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of capsicum/bell pepper finely chopped.
- It’s 1/4-1/2 cup of grated carrot.
- It’s 1 table spoon of finely chopped cilantro/ coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tea spoon of red chilly powder/flakes (add according to your taste).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 table spoon of any cooking oil.
Homemade bread is delicious and easy to make. Make this recipe in two hours for fluffy white bread that's perfect for sandwiches or toast! This simple bread recipe makes two loaves of plain white bread with just a hint of sweetness. We use honey instead of sugar to keep it lower in refined sugar.
Bread toast instructions
- Take a bowl mix all the ingredients.
- Pre heat the oven/ tawa.
- Take a slice of bread, spread mixed vegetables evenly on top of it.
- Place bread slices on oven tray and bake them for 20-25 minutes on oven with 300 degree C, if you are doing it on tawa then place the bread slices on tawa and cover it with lid then bake for 10-15 minutes on medium heat.
- After 20 minutes take out the bread slices from oven/tawa, serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Egg toast or egg bread toast recipe made with eggs, bread, onions, chilies and herbs. Egg toast is one of the most popular street foods from India. It is very much eaten in all regions as a breakfast or fast food. There are so many ways it is made with cheese, with lots of spice powders etc. I have shared a basic version here.