Spicy Thai Salad • Thai Grilled Pork Salad • Nam Tok Moo |ThaiChef food. Spicy Thai Beef Salad • Yum Neua Yang • Grill beef Salad My family Thai food recipe for spicy grilled pork salad or 'moo nam tok'. This is a popular Thai street food dish that originated in the north-east of.
Another popular Thai street food dish is fried rice, normally made with shrimp, a Thai larb recipe (ลาบหมู). Larb is a meat salad, often made from minced pork, but can Nam tok is very similar to larb, but instead of using minced meat, it typically used grilled meat. Spicy minced pork salad (larb moo nam tok) in dish isolated on white background, thai food. You can cook Spicy Thai Salad • Thai Grilled Pork Salad • Nam Tok Moo |ThaiChef food using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Thai Salad • Thai Grilled Pork Salad • Nam Tok Moo |ThaiChef food
- It’s of 🟡marinate sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp. of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp. of Palm Sugar.
- It’s 1/3 tsp. of Black soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp. of Soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp. of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp. of Fish sauce.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of Baking soda.
- You need 1 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 pc. of Coriander root.
- Prepare 2 pcs. of Culantro leaves.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of Toasted rice.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of Chili flake.
- Prepare 4 tbsp. of Fish sauce.
- It’s 4 tbsp. of Like juice.
- You need 1 tbsp. of Sugar.
- It’s 1 pc. of Shallot.
- It’s 3 pcs. of Kaffir lime leaves.
- It’s 2 pcs. of Spring onion.
- Prepare leaves of Mint.
- You need leaves of Coriander.
Nam Tok translated literally is "water fall", but it actually means dripping juice. The juice drips out from the steak while cooking. Grilled Pork Salad (Nam Tok Moo, "Moo" means Pork) is a dish from Northeastern Thailand and is easy to make. Reprinted with permission from Everyday Thai Cooking Spicy Thai-Style Pomelo, Green Bean, and Zucchini Salad.
Spicy Thai Salad • Thai Grilled Pork Salad • Nam Tok Moo |ThaiChef food step by step
- Minced garlic +coriander root, marinated pork neck with sauce at least 30 mins and grill 180c approximately 25 mins.
- Slice shallot + culantro leaves + spring onion + kaffir lime leaves,Mix salad sauce lime juice + fish sauce + sugar.
- Mix grilled Pork neck with all herbs and salad + toasted rice + chili flake.
Thai-Style Shrimp Cakes With Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce. Kate is a freelance writer and personal chef living in Berkeley, CA. Arrange salad on a platter and top with sliced pork. Scatter cashews and coconut on top, drizzle with a little. Moo Nam Tok, Thai Spicy Grilled Pork Salad.