Zucchini vegetable soup. Check out these low sodium foods that are nutritious and delicious today. Zucchini Soup I "I didn't know it could taste this good—my all-time favorite soup. Mexican Zucchini-Cheese Soup "We can't wait to make this delicious, slightly spicy soup every summer when zucchini are plentiful in our garden.
Combine chicken stock, potatoes, zucchini, onions, carrots, dill, basil, garlic, thyme, and rosemary in a large pot; bring to a boil. Home Course Vegetable Soup Recipes Zucchini Soup Recipes. Taste of Home has the best recipes for zucchini soup from real cooks like you, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. You can cook Zucchini vegetable soup using 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini vegetable soup
- Prepare 5 Pound of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 3 of chopped green onions.
- You need 1 teaspoon of minced ginger.
- It’s of minced cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped peppers 🌶.
- It’s 1 cup of carrots 🥕.
- Prepare 32 oz of chicken broth.
- It’s 2 cans of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of tomatoes sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of hot pepper paste.
- You need 2 cups of hot water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of Spices.
- Prepare 3 of cloves.
- You need 1 of dried lemon light.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of each all spices whole and black pepper turmeric seeds of coriander cumin seeds sumac seed.
- It’s 2 of star anise.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 3 of bay leaves.
- Prepare Dash of nutmeg.
- You need 2 of cardamom seeds.
- You need of Parsley and lemon optional.
Zucchini and yellow squash soup with bell pepper, cannellini beans, and more! A healthy vegan soup recipe packed with flavor! One of my favorite parts about making vegetable soup is how very versatile it is. Virtually anything you have on hand can be tossed in!
Zucchini vegetable soup step by step
- In a pot over medium heat use 2 cups of chicken broth add all the spices and let it cook for 10 minutes.
- Over medium heat in big pot I add onions with 2 tablespoon olive oil and cook for few minutes then add the ginger garlic carrots peppers cook for few minutes add then the salt.
- 10 minutes later I add pepper paste cook for few minutes then I add the zucchini mix all cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes diced and sauce and all the liquid that I mentioned on top with spices chicken broth cook for 25 minutes in the end I add 1/2 cup fresh parsley and 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice is optional enjoy.
In a Dutch oven, brown sausage with onion; drain excess fat. Melt butter in a pot over medium heat. Add remaining water and bring to a boil. Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onion, carrots, and ½ teaspoon of salt and pepper.