Spaghetti ala burger patty sauce (beef 🐮). Spaghetti ala burger patty sauce (beef 🐮) This my own ricepe and only my own trying in my pasta but one day my employer asking me what is the new recipe for dinner so i suggest spaghetti ala burger patty sauce she is shock 😸 she didn't know it's okay to put another version, just she know burger 🍔only.. Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with the parmesan and salt. What I Love About Spaghetti Recipe With Ground Beef Recipe.
For the rolls, broil bread to lightly toast. I sure don't, but I like meat and spicy yogurt sauce, so gyros sandwiches are my kind of food. I don't happen to have a giant hunk of meat or tall vertical spit available in my kitchen, so these Gyros Burgers are about as close as I'm going to get at home. You can have Spaghetti ala burger patty sauce (beef 🐮) using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti ala burger patty sauce (beef 🐮)
- You need 2 pieces of burger patty.
- Prepare 1/2 of kilo spaghetti (1 small pack).
- It’s 2 pieces of tomato 🍅.
- It’s 1 pieces of onion.
- You need 2 spoon of garlic &ginger paste.
- It’s 1 of p of sweet pepper/capsicum.
- Prepare 1 pack of tomato paste (small).
- It’s of 🌶 optional.
- Prepare 1 spoon of dill (frozen or fresh).
- You need 1 of spoonCoriander powder (substitute of fresh Coriander.).
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 11/2 spoon of curry powder (mild flavor).
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of turmeric (udjust if don't like much.).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon powder.
- It’s 1 spoon of oil.
- Prepare 2 liters of water.
The Greek yogurt sauce is cool yet spicy, and the pita pocket makes it easy to eat. Close lid on grill to melt cheese slightly. Brush focaccia bread with melted butter and toast on grill. Rich and meaty spaghetti sauce is surprisingly easy to make, and ready in just over an hour.
Spaghetti ala burger patty sauce (beef 🐮) step by step
- Wash the engrident with salt (5 minute keep it in the water.).
- After you clean the vegetables, blender the tomato and tomato paste together and keep a side..
- Here the dry engrident..
- Let start to cook; 1 put the burger patty in a casserole/pan and wait till water finish and put onion. Stir fry until golden brown/soft and add the garlic &ginger paste simmer together until a the smell come out 😊✌. Aroma in you food just only burger patty.
- Next after 3 minutes add all dry engrident into burger simmer together and add tomato paste wait a second before adding tomato sauce (blender 🍅). To much patience my ricipe guys 😊 because you wait again 5 minutes until boiling burger patty sauce and after that you add boiling water. Cook for 40 minutes..
- After 30 minutes add salt and dill and taste it (wait a minutes). If the sauce done 👍 wash the spaghetti before you put in a sauce… Cook in a small fire and mix sometime to avoid burn. After 20 minutes add chili 🌶 and capsicum fresh Coriander if don't have Coriander powder it's okay (yani 1 spoon total). Simmer together and wait a minutes before adding another pepper powder (optional). Close the fire 👍😊 and ready to plate..
- Sorry guys I am not a perfect in English writing if you did not understand please dont be shy message me in private. We talk while you cooking. 😊❤Ps; my employer loves spicy ingredients and chilis very much🌶🌶🌶🌶 red sauce and sometime over cook..
- Udjust it depending on your taste okay, don't allow my method or my ingredients be a hassle to you 👍👍. Please send me if you try my ricipe. ❤. Thank you..
Serve over any variety of hot cooked pasta.. Spaghetti Sauce with Ground Beef Spaghetti Sauce with Ground Beef. Form the ground beef around the middle of the uncooked spaghetti noodles, making sure to leave some of the noodles hanging out on either side. In a large skillet, cook patties in oil over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Top each patty with mozzarella cheese, mushrooms, spaghetti sauce and Parmesan cheese.