Chicken65. The flavour of the dish can be attributed to red chillies. If you are a chicken lover, then you will love this recipe. It's a simple fried chicken recipe with plenty of spices and Chinese.
And it's so easy to make with this recipe. It is believed that the dish was introduced by Madras. It consists of deep-fried chicken that is marinated in ginger, lemon, red chiles, and a variety of other spices. You can have Chicken65 using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken65
- Prepare 250 g of Boneless chicken.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilly powder.
- You need of Coriander powder1tsp.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cumin powder.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 2 tsp of Corn flour.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- It’s of Garlic cloves 3.
- It’s of Green chilly 4_5.
- Prepare leaves of Curry.
- It’s leaves of Coriander.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Curd.
This is an easy to make starter dish.
- Cut chicken into cubes and add garlic ginger paste,red chilly,coriander cumin powder egg and corn flour and marinate chicken for 20 mins..
- Take a pan add half of oil in pan and deep fry chicken. Remove it..
- Then take other pan add garlic cloves small greenchilly and curry leaves and saute for 5mins then add fried chicken pieces. In this add little bit curd coriander powder and red chilly powder and mix it..
- Add fresh coriander lraves n drops of lemon juice to it..