Hyderabadi style Lamb nahari. How to make Pita Bread at home like a PRO. Mutton Nahari Recipe in hindi Nihari is a slow cooked mutton stew with a flour base very famous from the Nawabs kitchen. To download written recipes and ingredients list of various recipes please.
Garnish with fried, crispy onions and serve with Naan ki Roti or bread. In a cooking saucepan, add eight paye or legs of lamb. Add red chili powder,salt,coriander powder,dried ginger powder and kashmiri red chili powder and mix well. You can cook Hyderabadi style Lamb nahari using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hyderabadi style Lamb nahari
- Prepare 1 of lamb leg cut into 8 pieces.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilly powwder.
- Prepare of Whole garam masala.
- You need of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic ginger paste.
- It’s half a packet of Potli ka masala.
- Prepare of Almonds.
- You need leaves of Coriander.
In pot,add cooking oil,mutton bong,soup bones and mix well until changes color. Nihari is a deliciously smooth flour based mutton stew of slow cooked in a myriad of spices. As it is slowly cooked for about three hours, there really isn't much work to do. If you are having a large group over, you can easily double or triple this recipe.
Hyderabadi style Lamb nahari step by step
- Take lamb leg cut pieces and wash it. Take a cooker add oil in it. Then add garlic ginger paste red chilly powder salt qhole gar masala curry leaves to it. Add 5_6 glass of water. And pressure cook it for 45 mins..
- After the meat becomes soft. Take a bowl and add potli masla n boil it. After that strain that water with the help of strainer in other bowl. Add that water to cooked meat then add few almonds paste to it.
- Then add coriander leaves to it.then cook for 15 mins. Stop the flame. Nahari is ready to eat. Its apure hyderbabdi nahari.
I like this recipe for lamb nihari because the sauce has so much delicious flavour but it isn't at all spicy. Lamb Recipes dalcha This is a delicious lamb and lentil dish. Go to step-by-step dalcha recipe dalcha yderabadi lamb biryani Hyderabadi lamb biryani This is a delicious lamb and rice dish from Hyderabad. Go to step-by-step Hyderabadi biryani recipe (which uses goat) dalcha gosht lamb This is lamb and chickpeas. Go to single page dalcha […] Mutton nihari recipe is one of the most favoured traditional dishes since the time of the Mughal era.