Bitter gourd poriyal. Huge Selection at Great Low Prices. Find The Best Deals For Bitter Gourd Seeds. Compare Prices Online And Save Today!
It is very good for you, specially if you are diabetic. This reduces your blood sugar level a lot than you can imagine. So try to include it in your everyday diet. You can have Bitter gourd poriyal using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bitter gourd poriyal
- You need 2 of bitter gourd finely chopped and seeds removed.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of tomato chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of kulambu milagai thool (or 1 tsp red chilly powder and 1 tsp coriander powder).
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated coconut.
- Prepare of Salt as required.
- You need 1 tbsp of + 1 tbsp oil.
Hello friends hope you all good. Today I have shown you how to make BITTER GOURD FRY. Really it so tasty and yummy. Follow the instructions as I shown you in this video.
Bitter gourd poriyal instructions
- Heat a cast iron pan with 1 tbsp oil. Fry bitter gourd until it is half cooked. Keep aside..
- In the same pan, heat 1 tbsp oil. Temper with mustard seeds. Add onion and sauté until it becomes soft. Add tomato and sauté until it becomes soft and leaves oil. Add salt and spice powder and sauté until raw smell goes. Add bitter gourd and sauté until it is cooked completely. Finally add coconut, mix it together and switch off the flame..
Do the same and you can. We can use Bitter Gourd to make many delectable recipes. In Tamil Nadu, we use bitter gourd to make poriyal, Theeyal and pitlai, chips, cutlet and many more interesting recipes. Adding a little tamarind or lemon juice brings down the bitterness and the spices will balance it making bitter gourd recipes much more appetizing. Baby Bitter gourd Fry-Midhi Pavakkai Poriyal-Karela Sabji Recipe.