Steamed & Fried Chicken Momos (Dumplings). The vapor phase of water. b. Pressurized water vapor used for heating, cooking, or to provide mechanical. Search our site for the best deals on games and software.
Steamed definition is – cooked by steam. Steamed: to be excited or emotionally stirred up with anger. Steamed is dedicated to all things in and around Valve's PC gaming service. You can have Steamed & Fried Chicken Momos (Dumplings) using 31 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steamed & Fried Chicken Momos (Dumplings)
- It’s of For making Momo Sauce.
- You need 1 of large – Tomato diced.
- You need 1 cup of -Lukewarm Water.
- You need 2 of – Dried red chili.
- You need 2 of – Shredded Garlic cloves.
- You need of Salt to tase.
- Prepare 1 tsp of – Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of – red chili sauce.
- It’s of For Making Clear Momo Soup.
- You need 2 cup of – Chicken broth.
- Prepare of Salt as required.
- It’s 2 tbsp of – Chopped Onions.
- It’s 2 of – Garlic cloves.
- You need 1/2 of tsp- Chopped Coriander leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of – Chopped spring onions.
- Prepare Pinch of crushed black pepper.
- It’s of For making the Dough.
- Prepare 3 cups of – All Purpose Flour(Maida).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of – salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of – Vegetable Oil.
- You need of Lukewarm water as required.
- It’s of For making the Chicken Filling.
- Prepare 300 gm of – Minced Chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of – Shredded Cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of – Grated Carrot.
- You need 1/2 cup of – Chopped spring onions.
- It’s 1 cup of – Chopped Onions.
- Prepare 2 tsp of – Soya sauce.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of – Coriander leaves.
- It’s 2 tsp of -Ginger garlic paste.
The Crossword Solver finds answers to American-style crosswords, British-style crosswords, general knowledge crosswords and cryptic crossword puzzles. Enter the answer length or the answer pattern to get better results. Click the answer to find similar crossword clues. This recipe is a keeper; I will certainly be making it again.
Steamed & Fried Chicken Momos (Dumplings) instructions
- For making the Momo sauce – first take a bowl soak Tomato and dry red chilis in lukewarm water for 30 minutes.Then pour them in a blender and blended them into a smooth paste..
- Now heat the 1 tsp oil in a pan,add shredded garlic in to the pan & saute for 1 minute then add the the tomato paste,salt,red chili sauce and mix well and cook for 10 -15 minutes or until sauce becomes thicker.Transfer the sauce into a bowl and keep aside..
- For making the dough – in a mixing bowl, add the all purpose flour(Maida),salt, oil & mix it well with required water, knead well & make a lump free smooth dough.Cover the dough with a damp cloth/tissue paper and keep aside for 20 minutes..
- Now for making the Momo filling – heat the oil in a pan add chopped onions in the pan fry them for 3 minutes or until change its color, add cabbage, carrots mix well and fry for another 5-6 minutes..
- Add ginger garlic paste, salt to taste mix well and fry until raw smell goes off. Add minced chicken, chopped spring onions, coriander leaves mix well and fry for 2-3 minutes..
- Now add soya sauce mix well and cook until chicken & vegetables cooked well and the filling mixture becomes dry.keep aside..
- Now divide the dough into equal ball shape small portions.By using wooden roller pin and board roll them out as thinly as much possible to a flatten round shape.place the filling in the center of the circle, brush the edges with a little oil.Bring the edges together to the center and twist it & make different shapes as your choice and seal it properly so that no filling comes out.In the same way make rest of the Momos..
- Boil the water in the Steamer.When the water starts boiling place the momos in 2-3 batches on the top of the steamer cover it with lid & steam it for 20 minutes or until they tender..
- In the meanwhile time make the Clear Momo Soup – heat the 2 cup chicken broth in the saucepan add chopped onions and garlic cloves, salt to taste in to the pan and bring them to boil.Cook them for 10-12 minutes or until onions and garlic cloves soften.Now Pour the soup through a strainer into a serving bowl.Sprinkle coriander leaves, spring onions and crushed black pepper over the soup.keep aside..
- For deep fry the Momos – heat the enough oil in a deep bottom pan,when the oil becomes hot enough place the momos in the oil and fry them until turns in to golden brown in color..
- Momos are ready now serve it hot with Momo sauce and Clear chicken soup..
Steamed lobster with drawn butter-with its sweet, succulent tail, slurpy claws, and chunky knuckles-is one of summer's greatest hits. Steamed recipes-Credited as being one of the healthiest cooking techniques, the best part is that the process of steaming is easy, convenient and quick. You don't have to sweat it out in the kitchen to make your plate of perfectly steamed veggies or a fillet of butter garlic fish. All you need, are a few basic ingredients to dish out a range of lip-smacking treats (without having to worry about. Steaming is a method of cooking using steam.