Rava dosa/Semolina dosa. Sooji Masala Dosa, How to make Dosa on Tawa, Rava Dosa Recipe, sooji dosa recipe, sooji dosa kaise banaye, semolina dosa In Hindi #RavaDosa #SemolinaDosa. Rava dosa recipe with step by step photos and video. Rava dosa is a popular South Indian dosa variety.
Rava Dosa (Sooji ka Dosa) is crispy instant dosa made with semolina, some rice flour, spices and sour curd. It requires no fermentation and goes well with all chutney varieties. Rava dosa is a delectably crispy dosa that can be prepared instantly, without the need for any fermentation. You can cook Rava dosa/Semolina dosa using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rava dosa/Semolina dosa
- Prepare 1 cup of rava.
- You need 1 cup of rice flour.
- It’s 1 cup of maida or atta/ wheat flour.
- You need 2 of green chillies finely chopped.
- It’s 1 spoon of ginger finely chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of black pepper.
- Prepare of Curry leaves finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of onions finely chopped.
- It’s of Coriander leaves finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of curd.
A traditional tempering and quick mix-in of chopped onions, coriander and green chillies add excellent flavour to a batter made of ready flours and semolina. The rava dosa is usually prepared with fine semolina, rice flour, and all purpose flour. Since the batter doesn't need any fermentation, these crepes can be prepared almost instantly. The addition of onions, chilies and coriander, increases the flavor quotient of the crepes and makes them quite irresistible.
Rava dosa/Semolina dosa instructions
- Mix rava, maida, rice flour, curd, cumin seeds, black pepper,ginger, green chillies in a bowl..
- Mix well with some water and set it aside for 15 min..
- After 15 min add chopped onion and coriander leaves to it..
- Take a very hot pan and add little oil if required and make it as dosa. Have this with chutney or sambar..
Rava dosa is quick and easy to prepare and also tastes great. It needs no grinding or fermenting. Whenever I run out of batter, my choice is rava dosa. Rava dosa recipe with step by step instructions. it is very easy to prepare instant breakfast recipe.no soaking, grinding are involved.most of the people would like to eat Rava dosa in hotels than at home.this might be because they don't get crispy, porous dosas.you need to follow few tips in order. This Instant Rava Dosa recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food.