Spinach Artichoke Dip. I've tried a few Spinach and Artichoke dips from this site and I've loved them all but this is BY FAR my favorite! This is the best Artichoke and Spinach Dip in the world! This dip is deliciously rich and creamy, perfectly cheesy, brimming with spinach and artichokes and it's always a crowd favorite!
A creamy cheesy base loaded with spinach, a bit of garlic and of course marinated artichokes. Spinach Artichoke Dip is irresistibly creamy and loaded with spinach and artichokes. This is our go to dip for parties. You can have Spinach Artichoke Dip using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/4 c of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 c of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of mozz cheese.
- It’s to taste of Black pepper.
- Prepare 14 oz of can artichoke hearts (cut into quaters).
- Prepare 6 oz of frozen spinach (drained).
Spinach artichoke is sort of the dip to end all dips, and we come back to this recipe over and over again when we need our creamy, cheesy fix. The ultimate baked spinach artichoke dip for any happy hour or party. It's creamy, comforting, and totally crowd-pleasing. How To Make the Very Best Spinach-Artichoke Dip.
Spinach Artichoke Dip instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix softened cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese & black pepper in mixing bowl..
- Stir in spinach & artichokes..
- Spread into baking dish & cook 20-25 min, add extra cheese if desired..
This is the Best & Easiest Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip! This delicious Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe is quick and easy to make on the stovetop (or bake in the oven) Searching for a hot spinach artichoke dip recipe that's guaranteed to be the hit of the party? Spinach Artichoke Dip is always a huge hit! Warm, soft and creamy, with a little extra flavour than most, your This Spinach and Artichoke Dip recipe is beautiful served warm or at room temperature. Make spinach artichoke dip for a crowd!