Delicious jeera aloo. Jeera Aloo is a popular Indian dish where potatoes are cooked with cumin seeds! You only need a handful of ingredients to make this Jeera Aloo. Jeera aloo – A delicious stir fry recipe of boiled aloo tossed with cumin seeds and spices.
This jeera aloo recipe requires a handful of ingredients and can be made for a quick lunch so. Every household has different ways to prepare the humble potato and transform into a delicious sabzi. Jeera Aloo is a typical vegetarian Indian dish which is often served as a side dish and normally goes well with hot puris, chapatti, roti or dal. You can have Delicious jeera aloo using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Delicious jeera aloo
- You need 6 of potatoes.
- You need Half of cup garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger finally chopped.
- Prepare 3-4 of green chili long sliced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- You need Half of tap black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seeds rai.
- You need 1 tsp of jeera cumin seeds.
- Prepare leaves of Some curry.
Its main ingredients are potatoes (aloo), cumin seeds (jeera) and Indian spices. Aloo Jeera is easy yet a delicious side dish. A whole cumin seeds have a slightly nutty flavor. Jeera Aloo Recipe – This is home style, delicious and quick to make dry aloo sabji recipe.
Delicious jeera aloo step by step
- Boil the potatoes and dice them.
- Now in a pan take olive oil or sunflower oil 1 tablespoon and add cumin seeds+ginger+garlic+mustard seeds.
- Make them golden and add all the spices together.
- Now cook to roast all the spices and add boiled potatoes.
- Mix well and enjoy yumm potatoes.stay safe stay healthy.
This goes very well with phulka roti, puri or paratha. Looking for delicious Indian food recipes? Hari Ghotra's tasty Indian recipes are categorised by recipe name. Jeera Aloo: A quick, easy and light potato dish. Aloo Jeera is an easy and quick recipe which is just perfect for a lunch menu and you can even prepare this vegetarian dish.