Chicken tawa fry. Learn how to make Delicious 'Dhaba Style Starter Recipe – Chicken Tawa Fry' with our chef Smita Deo Tawa Chicken Fry is a popular chicken starter recipe. This tawa chicken fry is little different from Pakistani tawa chicken recipe. Tawa Chicken Fry is a popular chicken recipe which is a must have in most parties and weddings in North India.
Step by Step Pictorial of making the tawa chicken fry. Chicken Tawa is a Punjabi dish generally cooked on roadside dhabas on big tawas. This can be made using regular tawa at home. You can have Chicken tawa fry using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken tawa fry
- It’s 250 gms of Boneless chicken.
- It’s 2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- It’s of Tomatoes one chopped.
- You need leaves of Coriander.
It have a unique taste with chicken coated in a tasty masala and roasted. Tawa chicken is a delicious marinated and roasted chicken. The specialty of tawa chicken is that the texture of the chicken should be spongy soft and thick coated masala.. Add in fried chicken and toss well, add in onions, capsicum and tomatoes.
Chicken tawa fry instructions
- Take boneless chicken and cut into small pieces..
- Then add above ingredients and marinate for half an hour.
- Then take a pan add oil 2tbsp then add marinate to it and cook it for 20minutes.
- Your chicken tawa fry ready to eat. Add lots of coriander leaves for garnishing.
Recipe adapted from Thelewala, New York City, NY. Now shift fried chicken on tawa,stir it. Tawa per oil garam karein,aur marinated chicken ko dal ker itna fry kerlein k chicken adhe gul jaye,side per rakh dein. Tawa Chicken is a spicy and succulent quick fix boneless chicken dish that can be prepared in just minutes. Heat half the butter/margarine or oil in the frying pan or tawa.