Macaroni chicken (khabsa-arabic style). No machine Required just hand mixer taste great no sugar add. For this chicken kabsa recipe, you'll need large pieces of chicken. We'll be cooking chicken in two stages.
There's one important element that makes both the chicken and rice so delicious. While chicken cooks, bring a second large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Drain and rinse under cool water. You can cook Macaroni chicken (khabsa-arabic style) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Macaroni chicken (khabsa-arabic style)
- Prepare of Chicken-1.
- Prepare of Potato 1 to 2 big (optional).
- You need pack of Macaroni -1.
- It’s of Garlic-1gloves.
- You need of Onion-1big.
- It’s of Tomatoes 1to 2 picies.
- It’s 3 spoon of tomato paste.
- You need of Coriander.
- It’s of Sweet pepper/bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 of picies of dry lemons.
- You need of 🌶 chilli.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and peppers.
- It’s 1 spoon of Curry powder (mild flavor)-.
- You need of Turmeric powder 1/2spoon.(reduce if you don't like it.).
- Prepare 2 spoon of Oil -1to.
- You need 2 liter of Water almost.
In a small mixing bowl whisk together yogurt, cream, zest, juice, garlic and cilantro, season lightly with salt and pepper. Serve this broiled salmon recipe with a chive-tarragon yogurt sauce for a special brunch. When completely melted, add the yogurt, thyme, lemon juice, ¼ tsp garlic powder, ¼ tsp salt and pepper. Cook macaroni according to package directions.
Macaroni chicken (khabsa-arabic style) step by step
- Clean the chicken and cut into small pieces then put lemon and salt 🍋and keep a side..
- Clean all the vegetables then prepare to cut.(you can keep a little bit in salty water for safety and fresh)..
- Cut the onion, garlic. Potatoes and keep a side. Blender the tomatoes with tomato paste and keep a side. Cut i little bit of Coriander and keep a side..
- First put in a casserole the onion wait until water finish then add oil stirfry the onion until brown next add the chicken and garlic. Wait until the chicken change colour next add curry powder, turmeric, pepper and salt mix mix😊 until absolutely to achieve nice at perfect combination and then add blender tomato and lemon dry,chilli.wait a minute before adding water..
- Cook 45 minutes in a medium heat. Next add coriander and taste it..
- Wash the macaroni before add the sauce you make it. And cook 30 minutes more until smooth/done in a small heat then last add sweet pepper/bell pepper/capsicum. That's it👌😋.
- Injoy and happy meal❤😙..
Meanwhile, in a small skillet, saute the mushrooms, onion and green pepper in butter until tender. In a small bowl, combine the chicken, cheese, sour cream, milk, olives, seasoned salt, pepper and vegetable mixture. Drain macaroni; add to chicken mixture. Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a boil. Stir in the macaroni and return to a boil.