Fried Rice. Fried rice is a dish of cooked rice that has been stir-fried in a wok or a frying pan and is usually mixed with other ingredients such as eggs, vegetables, seafood, or meat. This classic Fried Rice recipe is one of my favorite ways to use up leftover rice, and it's ready in Fried rice is one of the most nostalgic dishes from my childhood, and one of the first recipes I learned. Fried rice is a tasty dish that is traditionally made from steamed rice stir-fried in a wok, but it can also be made in a pan.
Learn how to make shrimp fried rice at home just like you get at a take-out joint or restaurant! This is quick, easy, and you can customize it to your taste. Fried rice is incredibly easy to make and can be tweaked a thousand different ways to clean out your fridge or assuage the picky eater in your life. You can have Fried Rice using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Rice
- Prepare 1 cup of Basamati rice (soak 20 min in water).
- You need 2 table spoon of vegetable oil/ olive oil.
- You need 1 tea spoon of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 of medium onion chopped.
- You need 1 of carrot chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of green beans cut in to small pieces.
- It’s 1/2 of capsicum/Bell pepper cut in to small pieces.
- It’s 1/2 cup of green peas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coriander/ cilantro and spring onion finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 tea spoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of black pepper powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Authentic Chinese restaurants make Fried Rice with Chinese Sausage. I'm betting that the vast majority of readers have never bought or cooked Chinese Sausage before. This Chinese fried rice has the flavor those other recipes are missing. Make sure you season your rice with salt before it cooks.
Fried Rice step by step
- Soak basmati rice for 20 min and cook rice with 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Take a big pot and heat up.
- Add 2 table spoon of oil in a pot, once the oil is hot then add chopped onion sauté for 3-4 minutes on medium flame.
- Add ginger garlic paste to it then add carrot, capsicum, green beans and green peas then sauté for 4-5 minutes.
- Then add soy sauce and pepper powder to it sauté for 2-3 minutes and mix it well add salt as per your taste and turn off the heat, let it cool down a bit then add cooked rice to it.
- Mix it really well and finally garnish with fresh coriander and spring onion and serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Add some butter to the cooking water, as well. Egg-fried rice tastes great on its own or as part of a Chinese feast. Nigerian Fried Rice is a very simple yet delicious recipe. This version relies on a ton of fresh vegetables, Beef Liver, and a little bit of Oil for crisping it up. The added beef liver gives the fried Rice.