Chinese Corn Soup. This Chinese Corn Soup, also known as Egg Drop Soup, will blow your mind. In a saucepan, combine the cream style corn and chicken broth. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
With loaded corns and chicken meat, the dish features a thick silky broth. Sweet Corn Egg Drop Soup is a very popular Cantonese soup dish. I love sweet corn very much and it is a really easy and health choice for breakfast or as a dessert when dinner out in restaurant. You can cook Chinese Corn Soup using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese Corn Soup
- You need 1 can of Canned Cream style Corn ●.
- You need 800 ml of Water●.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chinese Soup Stock●.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Potato Starch ◎.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Water ◎.
- It’s 1 piece of Egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
Learn how to make CHICKEN CORN SOUP with step by step easy recipe video. Making homemade soup is easier than you think. Chinese chicken corn soup is delicious and nutritious. It contains chicken meat, egg and tasty corn.
Chinese Corn Soup instructions
- Put ● ingredients (Canned cream style Corn, Water, Chinese soup stock) in a pot. Bring to a boil over medium heat..
- Put ◎ ingredients (Potato Starch, water) in a small bowl and mix it well. Pure into the boiling corn soup..
- Gradually add the beaten egg while stirring the soup. Add the sesame oil for fragrance..
With a slight tang to its taste, this soup makes a nice starter for a Chinese-themed meal or an. A simmered soup will usually use corn with the cob while thickened soups tend to use loose corn kernels. Chinese Sweet Corn Soup with Chicken and Dried Scallops. Naturally sweet and tasty, this Chinese sweet corn soup with dried scallops helps to improve the appetite, strengthen the kidneys and. Fresh corn is still readily available during the fall season and if not, frozen corn is a convenient and always-available alternative.