Tasteful steak & asparagus with avocado and corn 🤤. A Freezer Full of Omaha Steaks Means Peace of Mind for Your Family. Order Your Omaha Steak Online Today and Save! Lauren Habermehl for Taste of Home.
Generously season all sides of the steak with salt and pepper. Ever wondered how you can reheat steak without it tasting dry? Here are three methods you have to try. You can have Tasteful steak & asparagus with avocado and corn 🤤 using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tasteful steak & asparagus with avocado and corn 🤤
- You need 6 of Cut steak.
- It’s 2 of small bags fresh asparagus.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of Kinder’s buttery steak house seasoning.
- You need of Weber Chicago steak seasoning.
- You need of Mrs. Dash salt free garlic & herb seasoning.
- Prepare 6 of cut & clean corn.
A favorite in Italy is Bistecca alla fiorentina, or "beefsteak Florentine style". The signature dish of Tuscany, of which Florence is the capital and where Chianti flows like the river Arno, this massive porterhouse is thickly cut, grilled over a wood or charcoal fire only until rare, seasoned with salt, pepper and olive oil and garnished with lemon wedges. Plus marinades, sauces, gravies, and rubs to amp up the flavor.. Bubba's Barbequed Skirt Steak, Minute Steaks with Barbeque Butter Sauce, Rib Eye Steaks with a Soy and Ginger Marinade, Maria's Pepper Steak, Grilling Thick Steaks – The Reverse Sear Heat the canola oil in a skillet or stainless steel pan over high heat until smoking.
Tasteful steak & asparagus with avocado and corn 🤤 step by step
- Clean steaks with warm water and marinate them in a bowl filled of Chicago steak seasoning & kinders buttery seasoning make sure to spread the seasonings and take off the excess seasoning on both sides..
- Cook them for 4 minutes on each side for about 3-4 turns each on medium high heat with butter to the taste to achieve well done.
- Boil your corn and cook the asparagus separate with 1 tsb oil and add 2 dashes of Mrs. Dash garlic and herb seasoning. Cut a few slices of avocado and serve !.
Immediately, add the butter, thyme, rosemary, and garlic, swirling the pan to melt the butter quickly. Cook it down for a while to cook off the strong vinegar taste and it will get thick. It makes a great reduction and I do not feel like I am wasting ingredients. My family loved the steak and the "sauce" that I served on the side! These tasty steaks seem special but they are fast enough for everyday dinners.