Smoke corn on the cob. Place corn, unstacked, onto wire racks. Place the racks into the smoker. Add wood chips according to manufacturer's directions.
Subtly smoky and buttery with just a little kick, this beautifully grilled corn recipe is a crowd-pleasing way to round out any BBQ lunch or dinner. To make a slowly smoked corn on the cob, soak the ears of corn in water for a few hours, then rub down with olive oil and light seasoning. Smoke corn for an hour or so and remember to leave the husks intact. You can have Smoke corn on the cob using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoke corn on the cob
- You need of Corn on the cob.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Smoker and wood chips of choice.
Place foil packet with wood chips over coals or lit burner; close lid, and heat until smoke starts to fill grill. Place corn on grate over unlit side of grill. I just brushed the corn with olive oil and added salt and pepper. Then garnished the smoked corn with some parsley.
Smoke corn on the cob step by step
- Start by making an ice bath.. cold water and ice cubes, Peel back the husk but don’t remove it, put back the husk and put corn in bath and add some salt, let soak 20 to 30 mins ( this is so the corn don’t dry out or catch on heat with the husk..
- 10 before ready to put corn in the smoker, set it and pre heat the smoker..
- See pictures on how to place corn, if you place the ends out to the door it might catch on heat… depending on the kind of smoker… it’s a tip I got from when I first started getting into smoking foods..
Delicious and a perfect side dish for your burgers or steak. Tips for Smoked Corn on the Cob: Best wood chips for. Smoked Corn On The Cob Recipe. Once you've gotten everything together, you can finally begin smoking your corn. To make the most out of your fire, the best time to smoke corn would be while you're already smoking or grilling something else, so you may want to consider making another barbecue dish to serve as the main course alongside your corn.