Black Bean, Corn & Sausage Soup. Black beans are packed with healthy nutrients. They're rich in fiber, iron and folate. This recipe calls for frozen corn kernels and thawing.
My daughter's college asked parents for the best quinoa recipes to use in the dining halls. In a large bowl, add black beans, rice, corn, seasonings, and egg. Using a potato masher, mash the ingredients until thoroughly mixed together. You can cook Black Bean, Corn & Sausage Soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Black Bean, Corn & Sausage Soup
- It’s 1 lb of hot or Cajun sausage.
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- You need 2 cans of black beans.
- You need 1 1/2 cans of water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ground cumin.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion diced.
- Prepare Dash of ground thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need of Shredded cheddar cheese to garnish.
- You need of Sour cream to garnish.
- It’s of Sriracha to garnish.
- It’s of Cilantro to garnish.
Once mashed, add the bread crumbs and mix to combine. This Black Bean Corn Salsa recipe is the perfect make-ahead Game Day appetizer or snack OR With football and holiday season upon us, I bring you EASY Black Bean Corn Salsa! Healthy and flavorful Black Bean and Corn Salad! Ingredients Needed for This Black Bean and Corn Salad Recipe.
Black Bean, Corn & Sausage Soup instructions
- Dice onion, grate fresh garlic, and slice sausage into pennies..
- Sauté on medium heat for approximately 5 minutes with salt, pepper, cumin, thyme, oregano, and cinnamon..
- Add corn and black beans, plus 1 1/2 cans of water..
- Simmer for 20 minutes and serve hot..
- Add desired garnishes!.
Black beans – you could also use dry and cooked black beans. I've made this black bean corn salad twice this week! I've had black bean corn salads in the past that was so saturated in yummy dressings that I really couldn't taste the natural flavors of the veggies. This black bean corn salad is full of fresh veggies like corn, tomatoes, peppers & black beans. Topped with a Mexican dressing it is a great summer side!