Corn and Radish Relish. This is a super easy, very tasty relish recipe that improves with refrigeration. It's a great way to use summer corn and other fresh garden vegetables, and tastes great with a variety of meals. Lovely pickly relish for adding to main meals.
In a pickle over what to do with that giant jar from the cookout? No need to pull out another pack of hot dogs. Try incorporating leftover relish into this topping for grilled chicken. You can have Corn and Radish Relish using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Corn and Radish Relish
- You need 1 of large corn on the cob.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced radishes.
- You need 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of good extra virgin olive oil.
Prepping corn is one of my favorite ways to get everyone involved with cooking: My yard is often filled with kids shucking poolside as reggae blasts from Add the radishes and jalapeño and toss to mix until combined. This relish is great on so many things. It really makes everyone talk at the community picnic and family reunion. This relish has a nice rosy color to it.
Corn and Radish Relish instructions
- Wash and slice the radishes. Take the corn off the cob. Add to a pot add salt, syrup and vinegar. Heat and sauté for 7 minutes..
- After 7 minutes add the olive oil. Allow to cook for 8 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
You can make it with all sorts of radishes. We eat this on virtually everything but its really good on brawts, hot dogs. Sweet corn relish, perfect for hot dogs, pickled corn, cucumbers, onions, red bell peppers, and tomatoes. This recipe is for a sweet corn relish which, I'm happy to announce, is delicious served over hot dogs. (That is if you are a corn-relish-on-your-hot-dog kinda person.) Hello friends welcome to Foodialogues, in this video we will see how to make the tongue tickling "Radish Relish" (Radish Chutney) at home (in English). Radish Relish Recipe submitted by Susan Howard.