Tomato, peach and corn salad. Tomato, Peach, and Corn Salad Recipe Tomato, Peach, and Corn Salad Recipe. Photo: Greg DuPree; Prop Styling: Kay E. Summer cooking is my favorite because it is basically NO cooking!
With ripe, juicy tomatoes, sweet peaches and raw corn kernels sliced right off the cob, it's full of the best of summer produce. Complimented perfectly by basil from the garden, freshly shaved parmesan, and a delicious miso red wine vinaigrette, it's a rush of. Delicious peach, tomato & corn arugula pasta salad made with juicy ripe peaches, cherry tomatoes, feta and sweet corn. You can have Tomato, peach and corn salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato, peach and corn salad
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of peach.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh corn.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Dressing.
- It’s 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of white balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt and pepper.
- You need of Topping.
- It’s 1/2 cup of feta cheese.
- It’s of Black pepper.
This easy vegetarian peach pasta salad is tossed with just olive oil and fresh lemon juice for a light, flavorful salad that's perfect for lunch, parties & picnics! Delicious peach, tomato & corn arugula pasta salad made with juicy ripe peaches, cherry tomatoes, feta and sweet corn. This easy vegetarian peach pasta salad is tossed with just olive oil and. This Peach Corn Tomato Salad is so fresh, delicious, and easy to make!
Tomato, peach and corn salad step by step
- Cut tomatoes into wedges, combine with diced peach and corn.
- Add kosher salt, drizzle with dressing, toss.
- As crumpled cheese and black pepper.
The homemade spicy honey vinaigrette is the perfect dressing for this salad to spicy it up just a bit. Make this corn, tomato, feta, onion, and peach salad as an appetizer, a side dish, or the main course. This spicy corn and tomato salad s amazing anytime of day. This salad is flexible, so make it to your liking! Here are a few ideas to get you started: If you don't like corn, skip it.